Enchantrix Empire

For Erotic Teasing Phone Sex

Call 800-730-3298
It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:22 am

All times are UTC-04:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Writing - For recording
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:14 pm
Posts: 143
Location: Midwest
I think I have a talent for writing. I think the mistresses that post here have a talent for recording. I post little pieces of erotic writing that I would be pleased to hear one of the mistresses voice. Hearing a mistress' interpretation is a fun experience. That way it can be a win win for the mistresses and the forum members.


Because of life’s challenges we all need a little bit of pleasure. Are you wanting to experience some special moments? I like men. One of the things I like about men is that men get erections. I have an outlook about men and erections. I have an outlook about men and personal experiences. One of the things I like about men is that men get erections. I have plenty of erotic fantasies. I like to think of what a man does with his hand between his legs. That picture is in my mind.
Our mind is a special place. It is wonderfully private and if given a chance, it also can be especially pleasurable. This is sharing that is very personal.
This is my offer. I offer you my voice, my thoughts, my imagination. I urge you to use your hand to masturbate. I encourage you to rub your penis. I encourage you to let me guide you. Would like to hear me guide you? Are you getting a little hard now? Don't feel the least bit guilty. You're a normal, healthy man.
Your penis is firm. You're a normal, healthy man. Your penis is long and firm. You may for me. I give you permission. You may masturbate. This is assisted masturbation for your pleasure.

I want you to stroke your penis. I want to assist your masturbation. You're a normal, healthy man. You're a man; you have a mind; you have a body. Relieve your stress. I want to help you enjoy your masturbation experience.

You're a normal, healthy man. Your testicles are excited. Your testicles are ready to help you shoot a load of cum. Your balls are pulsing. I like to think of what a man does with his hand between his legs.

Your testicles are pulsing with stimulation. I want to talk about your sperm. You can rub your penis with my support. Your testicles are excited. Your testicles are excited. I like to think of what a man does with his hand between his legs.
Wrap your thumb and fingers around your shaft. Your testicles are alive with feeling. Your testicles are excited.

Your testicles feel sexually aroused. There is no need for feelings of guilt. Don't feel the least bit guilty. I like to think of what a man does with his hand around his penis. You're a normal, healthy man.

I approve of your masturbation. It pleases me that you respond to my words. The knowledge that help you in that personal way is so good for me. Let me help you enjoy your masturbation. I want to help you enjoy your masturbation. I want to talk about your sperm.

Your penis is big and hard. Hard! Your penis is excited. Your penis is warm and hard. You can use your hand to masturbate. I like men. Doesn't that feel good? You're a normal, healthy man. I want to talk about your sperm. I like knowing that I help you stroke your penis. I am pleased that I can help you feel good.


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:10 pm
Posts: 205
Quote:
I think I have a talent for writing. I think the mistresses that post here have a talent for recording. I post little pieces of erotic writing that I would be pleased to hear one of the mistresses voice. Hearing a mistress' interpretation is a fun experience. That way it can be a win win for the mistresses and the forum members.


Because of life’s challenges we all need a little bit of pleasure. Are you wanting to experience some special moments? I like men. One of the things I like about men is that men get erections. I have an outlook about men and erections. I have an outlook about men and personal experiences. One of the things I like about men is that men get erections. I have plenty of erotic fantasies. I like to think of what a man does with his hand between his legs. That picture is in my mind.
Our mind is a special place. It is wonderfully private and if given a chance, it also can be especially pleasurable. This is sharing that is very personal.
This is my offer. I offer you my voice, my thoughts, my imagination. I urge you to use your hand to masturbate. I encourage you to rub your penis. I encourage you to let me guide you. Would like to hear me guide you? Are you getting a little hard now? Don't feel the least bit guilty. You're a normal, healthy man.
Your penis is firm. You're a normal, healthy man. Your penis is long and firm. You may for me. I give you permission. You may masturbate. This is assisted masturbation for your pleasure.

I want you to stroke your penis. I want to assist your masturbation. You're a normal, healthy man. You're a man; you have a mind; you have a body. Relieve your stress. I want to help you enjoy your masturbation experience.

You're a normal, healthy man. Your testicles are excited. Your testicles are ready to help you shoot a load of cum. Your balls are pulsing. I like to think of what a man does with his hand between his legs.

Your testicles are pulsing with stimulation. I want to talk about your sperm. You can rub your penis with my support. Your testicles are excited. Your testicles are excited. I like to think of what a man does with his hand between his legs.
Wrap your thumb and fingers around your shaft. Your testicles are alive with feeling. Your testicles are excited.

Your testicles feel sexually aroused. There is no need for feelings of guilt. Don't feel the least bit guilty. I like to think of what a man does with his hand around his penis. You're a normal, healthy man.

I approve of your masturbation. It pleases me that you respond to my words. The knowledge that help you in that personal way is so good for me. Let me help you enjoy your masturbation. I want to help you enjoy your masturbation. I want to talk about your sperm.

Your penis is big and hard. Hard! Your penis is excited. Your penis is warm and hard. You can use your hand to masturbate. I like men. Doesn't that feel good? You're a normal, healthy man. I want to talk about your sperm. I like knowing that I help you stroke your penis. I am pleased that I can help you feel good.

I like this one!

It's a bit different than most of the others. I like how you've changed things up!

I may just record it, if someone else doesn't get to it first!

_________________
Want more of Me?
Read My blog at www.sensual-domme.com!
Ready to play? Arrange to speak to Me at 1-800-601-7259!


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:56 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:14 pm
Posts: 143
Location: Midwest
I hope to hear your version of it. Thank you.


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:14 pm
Posts: 143
Location: Midwest
There is no rule that limits a piece to one Mistress taking it to record. More than one Mistress may record a fantasy piece.


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:10 pm
Posts: 205
Quote:
There is no rule that limits a piece to one Mistress taking it to record. More than one Mistress may record a fantasy piece.
Okay. Good to know!

_________________
Want more of Me?
Read My blog at www.sensual-domme.com!
Ready to play? Arrange to speak to Me at 1-800-601-7259!


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:32 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:14 pm
Posts: 143
Location: Midwest
Miss Rachel,
I would be interested to hear how you voice this writing.


N.


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:40 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:10 pm
Posts: 205
Quote:
Miss Rachel,
I would be interested to hear how you voice this writing.


N.
I understand you would, Niteman, and as I said, I might just do it. But I'm currently working through a backlog of audios for clients who, frankly, have compensated Me for doing them. Clearly, those are higher on My list of priorities, as they should be.

Don't worry--I won't forget. And if I have the opportunity or the inclination at a given time, you'll know because I'll post it.

_________________
Want more of Me?
Read My blog at www.sensual-domme.com!
Ready to play? Arrange to speak to Me at 1-800-601-7259!


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:14 pm
Posts: 143
Location: Midwest
Miss Rachel,
I am glad that you have it in mind. Thanks for the message on it.




N.


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:41 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:10 pm
Posts: 205
Quote:
Miss Rachel,
I am glad that you have it in mind. Thanks for the message on it.




N.

You bet!

_________________
Want more of Me?
Read My blog at www.sensual-domme.com!
Ready to play? Arrange to speak to Me at 1-800-601-7259!


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC-04:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 20 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited Color scheme created with Colorize It.