Edged So Hard You Forget Your Name

Our FREE tease and denial - orgasm denial - femdom audio files library

Moderator: Miss Molly

PiperEnchantrix

Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:40 pm

One of my latest enjoyments is edging you until you can no longer see straight and you forget your name. When you begin to beg for release and I have the power to grant or deny your orgasm, that is an incredible rush!

You know how it feels, when the time it takes to get to an edge is about three slow strokes, when the cum begins to climb up your shaft, when you’re right there on the edge of cumming? Imagine me telling you no, I want you to edge more. I want you to become more aroused. I want you to have MORE CUM in your balls!

It’s a struggle obeying, denying yourself and delaying your orgasm when all you want to do is let it all go, but it’s worth it. Would you rather hear me appreciatively compliment you on your control and determination to please, or would you rather hear disappointment in my voice?

Edged So Hard You Forget Your Name
enchantrixkay

Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:16 pm

I just love edging. I think there are so many benefits to it but mostly it is just fun. I too get such a rush from the control. I love to hear the begging and the desperation in their voice. They forget everything ~ their name, everything ~ and can only think about a release lol

Ms Kay Marie
Ms Kay Marie
My Blogs ~ mistressofmore.com and mistressafterhours.com
My Email ~ kaymarie@enchantrixempire.com
800.601-6975
PiperEnchantrix

Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:08 pm

That is very true, Ms. Kay. And don't you just LOVE it when the begging gets serious, almost to the verge of tears, and we Mistresses reply with the word NO? Delicious! ;)