Would You Really Suck a Cock?............Empress Violet

Our FREE tease and denial - orgasm denial - femdom audio files library

Moderator: Miss Molly

plungerboy

Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:24 am

Another great audio on this topic. Do I fantasize about it...yes. My fantasy usually revolves around a coerced bi experience...me tied up and blindfolded...being teased and edged over and over and over again by a lovely mistress...to that point that I can become mush...all I can think about it please please stroke my cokc and make me cum...that point where I feel like I would do anything to cum. In this state the mistress has me suck on her didlo....does a sexy laugh because she knows I am hers...know that she has reversed things on me and has me sucking on her strapon. Then at some point she brings her friend into the room...she tells me its her girlfriend...her girlfriedn strokes me, touches me and even suck on me...getting me closer and closer to cumming....then she makes gently kiss and lick her girfriends strapon....but won't let me suck on it yet. The mistress gets me so close to cumming I am crying for release.....as she is doing this she pushes my head down on her girlfriends strapon....telling me to suck it...to gag on it...as she laughs and pulls off my blindfold...that's when I see that her girlfriend is actually a guy....they both laugh...but I don't seem to care because I am so close to cumming...the mistress takes her hand off my cock and stops stroking...laughs at me as she says "see I was able to get you to suck on a cock"....but now I am going to get you to beg to suck on it...because deep down I know you enjoyed it....

do you want to cum...me replying in a begging whispers yes...yes....please make me cum....I will do anyhting ...her: I already see that...did you enjoy sucking on the cock...did it excite you.....me:yes..yes.....please if I do it again will you please please let me cum.....so I start sucking again on his cock again as she slowly touches my cock...

well you get the point. It's just a fantasy at this point. But I would love to experience something like this in real life. To be taking to that point of doing something that under normal circumstances I would not do. To be honest...I don't get turned on by men or other men's cock...but the thought of being so controlled...so mind fucked that I actually get turned on by it, to actually doing it...yes....that would be an amazing sexual experience.
EmpressViolet

Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:08 am

Hello steph. The thing about a fantasy is that it is not about one act, it is about specifics. So while you may act out one fantasy, 10 more pop up to take it's place in your mind. So glad to hear you would, indeed, do this. And then do it again and again and again. *smile* You are my kind of naughty girl!
steph wrote:Curtsey Empress Violet

Hmmm they say "never say never" which I find is really true. I've also heard that once a fantasy actually happens it's not a fantast any longer and would never be a fantasy again. I feel this is something that as a girl I would do...and do again and again...
EmpressViolet

Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:09 am

That is a darn shame Brenda. I wrote a blog posting recently that might be very helpful for you on this very topic. Check it out at: www.YourKinkAdvisor.com There are others there on the topic of getting your significant other to enjoy sharing a fetish with you.
Please let me know what you think! You are welcome to email me: violet@enchantrixempire.com

Hugs,

Miss Violet
Brenda wrote:I do suck cock for real, but I can't talk the wife into watching. :cry:
EmpressViolet

Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:11 am

Great questions Ms Ally. As to the issue of a super hot tranny instead of a "real guy", I know that option has lured a lot of dreamers into being actual cock suckers. Imagine having a big, stiff cock in your mouth...looking up and seeing a beautiful woman smiling down at you. The best of both worlds!
Ally wrote:That's a good question, and one that I'd like to know the answer to! We get so many calls from "cock curious' men, and I love that. So, is it just one of those things that's hot in fantasy, but you'd never really do it? Or would you do it, but only if there was a woman there who really wanted you to? Or would you do it if the situation presented itself and you could do it without anyone finding out?

Under what circumstances would you live out this particular fantasy (if, in fact, this is something you've fantasized about?

OH, how about if it was a super hot tranny instead of a "real guy"?
EmpressViolet

Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:13 am

Hello joe slave. It sounds as if you are a bit conflicted on this issue. You want to. You don't want to. It is so hot, but only if a woman is coercing you into it. Know that you are FAR from alone in that. So many guys only get excited about this fantasy if there is a woman involved who is excited to see him suck a cock and will coerce him into the act. That is one of my favorite scenarios. *smile*
joe_slave wrote:It's a sometimes fantasy for me, but only because in the fantasy the women really wants me to. I don't have any interest in the act on it's own, so I wouldn't want to do it even if I knew no one would ever know. I also wouldn't have any interest in a super hot tranny. It's not an interest in cock sucking itself that appeals to me, it's the aspect of being asked/forced to do it by the woman. Without the woman it's actually a complete turn off.

I think that even were the fantasy to become reality and a women was there and wanted me to suck cock, I probably wouldn't be able to do it. I'll never say never, but I don't think it could leave the realm of fantasy for me. Maybe though. In the hazy state of arousal it could happen.
EmpressViolet

Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:14 am

The only one here, so far Apilco. Clearly you have come to a decision on this fantasy and are acting on it. *smile* I do hope I have the pleasure of talking with you about this in session some time. Thank you for your brave comment.
Apilco wrote:Wow. I think I qm the only man who is owning up and saying that I can't wait to have a cock in my mouth, feel it grow, and then tell it that the timing it still early.
EmpressViolet

Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:16 am

Hello my sweet susan. *smile* I am always happy to see comments from you dear one. I have been feeling your desire to actually suck a cock. We have discussed this a few times and it is a subject that will be brought up again. I feel it is time for you to obtain a lifelike dildo with a suction cup bottom. *smile* Getting it will be a part of your next series of assignments.

Your Mistress Violet
susan9316 wrote:Dear Mistress

Once upon a time i would have said no. But now i know a different truth as you helped me become a different person. Although i don't know if it will happen i do know that the more space the woman in me takes the more i know that i would love to suck a cock. A hard cock is so beautiful and so sexy. Given the opportunity and just a little encouragement from my Mistress i would gratefully take the opportunity to open his belt buckle, lower his zipper and spend some time bringing him to full attention. A hand on the back of my head, taking it all in, feeling his fullness and hopefully being able to handle his urgency, seeking both to please and to earn a mouthful of cum/ You have helped me to become a devoted eater of my own cum and this would be another step in my journey. Yes, i really would suck a cock. Thanks for asking.
EmpressViolet

Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:18 am

Wow PB. For "just a fantasy", you have got a good bit of details down. I can feel my hand on the back of your head, guiding your head down to a stiff cock. I especially love the old switcharoo. PB, I would SO do that with you! *smile*
plungerboy wrote:Another great audio on this topic. Do I fantasize about it...yes. My fantasy usually revolves around a coerced bi experience...me tied up and blindfolded...being teased and edged over and over and over again by a lovely mistress...to that point that I can become mush...all I can think about it please please stroke my cokc and make me cum...that point where I feel like I would do anything to cum. In this state the mistress has me suck on her didlo....does a sexy laugh because she knows I am hers...know that she has reversed things on me and has me sucking on her strapon. Then at some point she brings her friend into the room...she tells me its her girlfriend...her girlfriedn strokes me, touches me and even suck on me...getting me closer and closer to cumming....then she makes gently kiss and lick her girfriends strapon....but won't let me suck on it yet. The mistress gets me so close to cumming I am crying for release.....as she is doing this she pushes my head down on her girlfriends strapon....telling me to suck it...to gag on it...as she laughs and pulls off my blindfold...that's when I see that her girlfriend is actually a guy....they both laugh...but I don't seem to care because I am so close to cumming...the mistress takes her hand off my cock and stops stroking...laughs at me as she says "see I was able to get you to suck on a cock"....but now I am going to get you to beg to suck on it...because deep down I know you enjoyed it....

do you want to cum...me replying in a begging whispers yes...yes....please make me cum....I will do anyhting ...her: I already see that...did you enjoy sucking on the cock...did it excite you.....me:yes..yes.....please if I do it again will you please please let me cum.....so I start sucking again on his cock again as she slowly touches my cock...

well you get the point. It's just a fantasy at this point. But I would love to experience something like this in real life. To be taking to that point of doing something that under normal circumstances I would not do. To be honest...I don't get turned on by men or other men's cock...but the thought of being so controlled...so mind fucked that I actually get turned on by it, to actually doing it...yes....that would be an amazing sexual experience.
pussy lips

Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:43 pm

Yes i would Empress Violet, and i have many times and also swallow everything when i can get it all! i love cock and cum,especially Black Cocks and cum!! i would hazard a guess that the majority of men that use this site all suck cock,but are still afraid to admit it! Thank You for a very good question.
EmpressViolet

Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:01 pm

Oh, pussy lips, you are so cute. I doubt that the majority of men on this site secretly desire to suck a cock.
Now stroll on over to GetGirlie.com and it is a whole different story. SO many cock suckers! Woohoo!
pussy lips wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:43 pm
Yes i would Empress Violet, and i have many times and also swallow everything when i can get it all! i love cock and cum,especially Black Cocks and cum!! i would hazard a guess that the majority of men that use this site all suck cock,but are still afraid to admit it! Thank You for a very good question.
Tbone1

Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:45 pm

Hi Empress Violet, Yes I would suck a cock but only in a submissive way and if other women were there. Would do it because i have a small pee-pee and should do it as a sign of respect to real men.
EmpressViolet

Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:12 pm

This is one of the aspects of my work that I enjoy so much. Men opening up about their desires in detail.
I find it fascinating. Thank you, AliceWonder. You expressed this so well.
AliceWonder wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:24 am
EmpressViolet wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:01 pm
I doubt that the majority of men on this site secretly desire to suck a cock.
I don't have a desire to suck cock itself and I'm not sure that I would but because I have no desire to suck cock, doing it in fantasy roleplay - at least on the phone - makes it a very symbolic demonstration of submission to the Mistress.

Consent has to be informed, enthusiastic, and reversible. I'm not sure in "real life" I would ever be able to be enthusiastic about sucking a cock even if I wanted to demonstrate my submission to a woman who wanted to see it. I have to say "not sure" because there's a possibility in the future I could be and just don't know it yet.

I gotta say though, going down on a woman (cunnilingus or her strapon) is something I would do with extreme enthusiasm ;)

But anyway in kink play on the phone, you can create scenarios where the safe word makes it reversible and you can play out scenarios with a Mistress that demands you do things like that - and I gotta say I am very enthusiastic about scenarios where she demands I give head to another guy. The power exchange is extremely erotic, and it's just a role play with silicon cock - I can handle that, and love to.

Playing on the phone allows for so much.
EmpressViolet

Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:16 pm

A "small pee-pee". *grin* Confession time! This makes sense, Tbone. You have an inferior
peenie and it feels good to further submit to a real man by sucking his manly cock.
Tbone1 wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:45 pm
Hi Empress Violet, Yes I would suck a cock but only in a submissive way and if other women were there. Would do it because i have a small pee-pee and should do it as a sign of respect to real men.
NaughtyOne

Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:37 pm

NICE AUDIO !
EmpressViolet

Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:13 pm

Glad you like this audio, NaughtyOne. Great artwork. Wow!
I presume that is you on your knees, sandwiched between the couple, sucking that
big cock with a cupcake on top. *grin*
NaughtyOne wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:37 pm
NICE AUDIO !