Polygamy - Polyamory - Polyandry - Gynarchy

This forum features PG-rated voice samples from the cockcontrol.com Mistresses

Moderator: Miss Molly

EnchantrixWillow

Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:48 am

Is there a difference between polygamy and polyamory? Yes.

Polygamy = More than one committed partner. ie: A man with multiple wives.

Polyamory = More than one romantic partner, not necessarily committed, but sexual in nature.

Polyandry? What the hell is polyandry? The etymology of "andry" tells you. = A woman with multiple husbands.

Familiar with the term gynarchy? = Woman ruled society. I imagine in a gynarchy, a woman could have as many husbands as she wanted. And I fully support, THAT.

How many cis gendered men do you think would be okay with being one of multiple husbands married to one amazing and powerful woman? While it may seem far fetched, there are places in the world where polyandry is not only accepted but encouraged.

So what would that look like? If you ask the author of the house husbands blog - that's me - if a Femdom can have multiple male submissives, then she certainly could have multiple husbands.

If you really want to know what I think of the term poly, and why I support polyandry, listen to my new podcast:

Ebony Femdom - Polyamory and Polyandry Podcast

I have some very strong opinions on who poly would be good for, and why perhaps seeking therapy instead of a poly relationship is wiser for others.
EnchantrixAutumn

Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:00 pm

I am fully poly myself and definitely support anyone else who's interested in it, too, so I'm going to bookmark this for later, Ms. Willow!