Cum Fulfill Your Cocksucking, Cum Eating Desires

This forum features PG-rated voice samples from the cockcontrol.com Mistresses

Moderator: Miss Molly

EnchantrixCindy

Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:39 pm

I know the way you think. No doubt by now you are thinking of hard, juicy cock. You want to feel a penis respond in your mouth…right this moment, don't you?

Enjoy listening!
http://eroticaudios.com/content/Cindy/menwholove.mp3

Ms Cindy

naughtyphonesexchat.com
susan9316

Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:37 pm

Dear Mistress

So seductive. So yes, my sissy clit is hard as you draw me deeper into my desires for immersing myself in a beauiful and hardening cock. Gently licking his balls, burying my face in his truth, gratefully taking his balls into my mouth, lost in his musky odor and my anticipation. Moving slowly up his shaft, feeling his growing warmth, pausing a moment at that tender spot below the head of his cock. And the pleasure of opening my mouth, feeling him enter me, tasting his fullness and feeling control of the moment shift to him as he begins to push deeper. As he slides back and forth i struggle to relax my throat to allow him to take me as fully as he wants. My mouth filled with hard cock, i try to stay with him, wanting his pleasure and certainly wanting his cum. When he does explode he fills my mouth with his cum, the familiar taste, the sure knowledge of being a cock sucker, Finished for the moment but soon looking forward to the next time. Eating cum, sucking cock. I don't that i asked for this to be true but i do know that the sexual power of a hardening cock is so very strong.