Edging While Your Orgasm Is Denied

This forum features PG-rated voice samples from the cockcontrol.com Mistresses

Moderator: Miss Molly

PiperEnchantrix

Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:27 pm

Men are very adaptable. When a Mistress decides to deny a man’s orgasm, he will often attempt to get used to his plight, even though he’s not allowed to cum for a very long time.

He’ll try to simply forget about masturbation until he’s allowed to cum. He’ll get focused on something else. He’ll find a new hobby. He’ll immerse himself in work.

As a Mistress, I don’t deny a man’s orgasm because I think he’s lacking in hobbies. I deny a man’s orgasm because I want to control him better, deeper, and longer. This tendency to make hard tasks easier must be disrupted, and the best way to disrupt it is with edging.

When you’re required to edge on a regular basis when your orgasm is denied, you’re often in agony. You cannot forget your denial because you’re constantly craving release.

Edging While Your Orgasm Is Denied
KamLowl

Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:14 pm

This is my first published script although I have made a few for <ahem> personal use, but having leached off everyone else it is time to pay it forward. Give it a go, it is a bit tricky with the edging and hold sections though as the required speed to get you to the edge and hold you there is a bit subjective, you may be better using the manual buttons in scriptplayer to keep you where you need to be if you get my drift.