Breast Worship & Nipple Play

This forum features PG-rated voice samples from the cockcontrol.com Mistresses

Moderator: Miss Molly

EnchantrixBethany

Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:59 am

~Click2Listen!~

Lol, talk about an in your face moment. But when exploring mistress breast worship, that’s exactly where you want them to be. My large beautiful breast in your face, where you can commit to memory every vein and curve. I want you to obsess over the way they bounce when you’re riding my cock, and the way they feel pressed into your back when I slide into your ass. So let’s talk about ways your can worship your Mistresses breast.

Nipple Play: Pay Attention!
When lavishing attention on your Mistress’ breast, make sure you learn the different cues that she gives you, both verbal and non verbal. Do her hands pull you closer and her moans get louder? Does her cock or pussy get wetter?

For me the most sensitive part of my breast are my nipples. I love to have them teased, licked, suckled and pinched. A firm slap to my breast followed by a nuzzle makes my girl-cock jump every time! For some women, however, nipple play can be overwhelming to the point of being uncomfortable or their nipples may be not be as sensitive. For this very light touches and caresses can have a greater affect than more direct stimulation. Try soft kisses tracing the areola and a warm breath and a light flick of the tongue over her nipples. It is it is important to explore and learn what pleasures your mistress. If you are unsure to whether she likes something you’re doing, it’s always okay to ask.
--------------

Princess Bethany
1-800-601-6975
My website babewithaboner.com
My email bethany@enchantrixempire.com
My tease audios
My Audio store