Cum Tastes Gross, Which Is Why I Make You Eat It!

This forum features PG-rated voice samples from the cockcontrol.com Mistresses

Moderator: Miss Molly

PiperEnchantrix

Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:49 pm

I had a really interesting and call with a new little sissy this week. She was looking for some discipline and cum eating instruction, and she was indeed quite obedient. I was very pleased!
During the call, she was dripping and leaking everywhere, and was gobbling up the precum eagerly and happily. She told me how good it tastes. “It tastes sweet!” she exclaimed. I just smiled to myself, knowing she was in for a surprise when it came time to make good on her promise to eat cum.

I did allow her to cum, partly because I wanted her to eat her cum, and partly because she had pleased me so much and had served so well during our call. To her credit, my little sissy slut made good on her agreement to eagerly slurp her clitty soup after she came.

As I expected, my little sissy was surprised cum didn’t taste as sweet as precum. “It tastes really bad!” she said.
I pointed out to her that she doesn’t eat cum for her own pleasure, she does it to serve Mistress.

Cum Tastes Gross, Which Is Why I Make You Eat It!
EnchantrixCindy

Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:48 pm

The little sissy cum eater should already know that his Mistress's pleasure is his reason for being. Secondly, he must show his Mistress the utmost gratitude for the privilege of carrying out her orders.
PiperEnchantrix

Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:59 pm

Yes indeed, Ms. Cindy! Sissies should know their place, and if they don't know it, I'm happy to help them learn. Sissies are for pleasure, and not just their own!