My Husband Wants Me to Dominate Him

This forum features PG-rated voice samples from the cockcontrol.com Mistresses

Moderator: Miss Molly

PiperEnchantrix

Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:33 pm

It may seem counter intuitive, but there are many reasons why a domination phone sex Mistress like me can be a great thing for a marriage.
There are so many husbands approaching their wives and being open about their desire for domination. It’s great these men are finding the courage to be open with their wives, but the problem is that in many cases the wives have no idea how to “be more dominant.” They certainly don’t have any idea how to actually enjoy being dominant.

Most women think a dominant woman wears a lot of leather and has a closet full of pain implements. A lot of dominant women do have these things and enjoy them, but it’s not a requirement. Being a dominant woman is simply an attitude of freedom and entitlement.

My Husband Wants Me to Dominate Him
littleone 49

Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:15 am

Ms. Piper, Have you ever done phone counseling with a sub's wife to help her understand her husband's request better; and in fact perhaps grow to enjoy the Domme position her husband talks about? If so, how would you advise the sub hubby to explain that option to his Wife?
Thank you in advance for any advice.