I love the excruciating pleasure and pain of tease and denial

This forum features PG-rated voice samples from the cockcontrol.com Mistresses

Moderator: Miss Molly

PiperEnchantrix

Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:24 pm

My favorite thing about tease and denial is how much you whimper and beg while I’m describing all of the sexy things I know you want me to do to you.
But that’s not going to happen, is it? Not on your life!

I have a horny naked stroker slut I have forbidden to ever see a woman naked. That may seem harsh, but it’s his own damn fault. If he didn’t beg me to watch him stroke his cock all the time and tell him how he’ll never see me naked, then I wouldn’t have gotten so excited about controlling him.

Tease and denial is like a drug to me sometimes, and the more you whimper and squeak, the more I want to take another “hit” of your agony.

I love the excruciating pleasure and pain of tease and denial
8inch

Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:12 am

Yes, Mistress!!
Still no release for me since November, 2015 and still pumping to the edge over and over every night like a good frustrated male slave!!!!!!!!!
http://thumb.dumparump.com/346/jS0Hnso.png
PiperEnchantrix

Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:20 pm

8inch wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:12 am
Yes, Mistress!!
Still no release for me since November, 2015 and still pumping to the edge over and over every night like a good frustrated male slave!!!!!!!!!
http://thumb.dumparump.com/346/jS0Hnso.png
Wow, you're coming (alas no cumming, lol) up on 3 years since you've had a release. I imagine you've come to relish the feeling of achy balls and frustration. Your Mistress is keeping you on the edge and very obedient. Good boy!
8inch

Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:22 am

Thank You, Mistress!! I will continue to stay in deep Frustration and continue to pump to the edge over and over without the huge release that I crave!!!!!! I am so eager to serve!!!! I will kneel, suck toe and kiss ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!