When You Need A Woman To Understand . . .

This forum features PG-rated voice samples from the cockcontrol.com Mistresses

Moderator: Miss Molly

PiperEnchantrix

Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:33 pm

I had a great conversation the other day with a caller of mine who’d dropped off the grid–for a quite understandable reason.
See, he’d gotten married and was trying to channel all of his sexual and kinky energy into his marriage. I completely understood when he needed to tend to himself and his new bride. There’s no reason to fear your phone Mistress’ wrath when you stop calling for very valid reasons.

I was surprised to hear from him last week, but truthfully I was delighted. He was one of my favorite callers (and no I’m not just saying that!)

He didn’t want to talk about all of the crazy things we used to talk about, at least not directly. He wanted to talk about some other stuff I knew about, a situation he was having a hard time coming to terms with. So we put kink aside for the duration of our call and we talked about what was going on with him.

Here’s the thing: I do a lot of dirty talking here on my blog. I’m outrageous, I’m nasty, and I’m very domineering. But I’m also a woman with a big heart.

When You Need A Woman To Understand . . .