I Call Them Submission Beads–You Just Know I Shoved Something In Your Ass

This forum features PG-rated voice samples from the cockcontrol.com Mistresses

Moderator: Miss Molly

PiperEnchantrix

Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:22 pm

Have you ever played with anal beads? They’re kind of like the blingy little cousin to the big butchy butt plug.
If a butt plug seems like too much, then anal beads might be the toy for you. You still get the fantastic feeling of submission that comes from being invaded and penetrated, but the graduations mean that you can customize how much plugging you take.

You of course start small, and then as you get used to being penetrated, you graduate up. Once you’re really comfortable, you can get fancy and pop them in and out. The popping sensation can be very exciting, and can help you feel even more submissive than when just using a simple plug.

If you’ve ever had an ass play phone call with me, then you know that one of my favorite moves is to instruct you to pop your butt plug in and out of your ass. Anal beads build on that particular aspect of ass play.

I Call Them Submission Beads–You Just Know I Shoved Something In Your Ass
EnchantrixCindy

Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:30 am

In my opinion, anal beads are a lot better than using fingers and maybe the penis. They're also the perfect toys for the submissive. Just always remember to properly lubricate them.