Enchantrix Empire

For Erotic Teasing Phone Sex

Call 800-730-3298
It is currently Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:55 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:59 pm 

Your cock, his cock, MY (strap-on) cock. You’re preoccupied with cock.
Even if you only think about your cock, you play with it enough to make it a full-on hobby. If you are cock curious, even if it’s only cocks of the silicone and plastic variety, your own cock is directing that interest too.

It would be safe to say that your cock rules your life. Oh sure, you may forget about that howling dingle for a bit, after you’ve given in to it and satisfied it for 15 or 20 minutes, but it’s back just a short time later nagging you for attention.

Wouldn’t it be nice to take a break from your cock’s nagging? It would be such a relief to allow someone else to be fascinated with your cock for a change, don’t you think?

Cock is Fascinating, Isn’t It?

Call me when you need me: 800-356-6169

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:10 pm 

Quote:
Your cock, his cock, MY (strap-on) cock. You’re preoccupied with cock.
Even if you only think about your cock, you play with it enough to make it a full-on hobby. If you are cock curious, even if it’s only cocks of the silicone and plastic variety, your own cock is directing that interest too.

It would be safe to say that your cock rules your life. Oh sure, you may forget about that howling dingle for a bit, after you’ve given in to it and satisfied it for 15 or 20 minutes, but it’s back just a short time later nagging you for attention.

Wouldn’t it be nice to take a break from your cock’s nagging? It would be such a relief to allow someone else to be fascinated with your cock for a change, don’t you think?

Cock is Fascinating, Isn’t It?
My cock is what all You Mistresses and Other Females call a clitty or a little sissy stick.So i will say that i love Big Black Cocks on real Men,and suck them off when ever i can.They really are facinating! They are all very big and fat and i have a hard time getting them in my slut mouth,and when they cum its so much that it seems that it just flows down my throat continuely,and in a short time i have a stomach full of delicious cum! Just what i need. mmmm!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:36 pm 

LOL, pussy lips! You said it yourself: you don't have a COCK. You have a clitty, a sissy stick! No wonder you're fascinated by real men's cock, because all of us ladies are!

Call me when you need me: 800-356-6169

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:05 pm 

Quote:
LOL, pussy lips! You said it yourself: you don't have a COCK. You have a clitty, a sissy stick! No wonder you're fascinated by real men's cock, because all of us ladies are!
You are so kind Mistress Piper, thank You for Your words!