Ally
Site Admin

Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:39 am

http://www.cockcontrol.com/bree_houseboy.mp3

From another script by poky - enjoy!
*Bree*

Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:07 am

Thanks to poky for writing this script.

Oh, and poky? You better be completing the assignments that Ms Reese and I gave you during our last session!
*Mistress Bree*

Do you think I'll ever let you cum? Hmmmm?
You'll just have to call and find out. *giggle* 1-800-356-6169

Are you ready to be Teased To The Edge?
poky

Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:50 am

Thank You, Mistress Bree for this awesome audio!

i've been doing my assignments, very diligently.

Your audio has been helping me out!
Very hard for You,
poky
*Bree*

Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:00 am

poky,

I'm pleased to hear that you have been carrying out your assignments, and that you enjoyed my newest recording.

Keep it up! *giggle*
*Mistress Bree*

poky

Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:21 pm

Mistress Bree,

i would give anything to be Your lowly houseboy. :)

i'm keeping up my hard work for You and Ms Reese.
Very hard for You,
poky
poky

Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:50 am

Ms Bree would You pleeeeeeaaase make audio out of this one?

"Hi sweetie! I’m so glad you stopped by the sorority house! Come, sit down! I have so much to tell you! Well, the fraternity you’re pledging to has just come out with the terms of initiation for admitting new pledge candidates. Only ten will be admitted. And your frat president gave us sorority girls the inside scoop before all the frat pledges knew about it! *giggles*. And the way you’ll be initiated is SO interesting. *giggles* You’re going to LOVE it!

Here’s the deal – each fraternity pledge earns points by accomplishing certain “tasks�. *giggles* It’s the tasks themselves that will make it so much fun – for us sorority girls at least! *giggles* The tasks basically involve each pledge not having an orgasm for as long as possible. *giggles* To start, each boy is given one point for every inch in his erect cock. *giggles* In addition, everyday you don’t cum, you get one point. Isn’t that funny?! *giggles* And – here’s the REALLY fun part – every pledge can earn points by performing “stroking sessions� in front of the sorority girls – right here at my sorority house! For every hour long stroking session, you get two points! *giggles* Of course, if you blow your wad, you’re out – so, each pledge will be required to wear a chastity tube when they’re not in a stroking session – you know, to make sure you don’t squirt your spooge when no one is watching! *giggles*… After 30 days, the ten pledges with the most points will be admitted! Isn’t that a great initiation? *giggles*

What? You don’t want to do it? But sweetie you’ve wanted to be in this frat ever since high school! And it will be so much fun – you’ll see! *giggles* Besides, if you don’t do it for yourself, at least do it for me. You know how for years I’ve wanted a studly frat boy as my boyfriend. *giggles*. I know you can do it! Now, what do you say? Will you do it?..... Oh, thank you, sweetie *kiss*. This means so much to me!

Let’s get started right away – we have so much to do. First we need to measure your big boner – I can do THAT! *giggles* Then we need to get you fitted for your chastity tube. Oh, and here’s the sign-up sheet for your stroking sessions. You better sign up right away before all the best hour-long slots are taken! And honey, I think if you expect to pass this initiation, you better sign up for at least two sessions per day! *giggles*"
Very hard for You,
poky
*Bree*

Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:53 pm

Consider it done, poky.

As long as you continue to be a devoted little stroker, I will continue to give you the ultimate stroking material...my audios! *giggle*
*Mistress Bree*