New Script

Our FREE tease and denial - orgasm denial - femdom audio files library

Moderator: Miss Molly

moneen223

Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:16 pm

"<door opens> Doesn't anybody knock around here especially pimply faced nerd boys like you? What?!?! Are you just going to stand there with your mouth open you horny little slut gaping at this studly cock? You can come a little closer geek to admire a real cock, a proper cock, a real MAN's cock - come on inch a little closer, do this for your Mistress (insert name) Can you feel it [insert your fav guy's name here], my geek's breath on your cock? You know Dave, he is a huge fan of your music allowing your music to penetrate his ears - mmm... Maybe we'll let you penetrate something of his a little later. Now geek before you get to slobber all over this man's cock, would you mind getting [same guy's name here] a beer and get me one, too!
<giggles>

That's a good boy, serving us drinks - such a servile slut anxiously awaiting your Mistress' commands while she and her entertainment for the night are refreshed. <takes a sip of her drink and plays with the guys balls> Now slave, I told you to stay downstairs and help with the clean up. Oh, you finished cleaning up and a few of the girls asked you to stroke for them? Don't worry, you were correct in asking for MY permision first! I think I've got a better idea, why don't you go run along and tell each of the girls that Cassandra has something to show them in the room, oh, and why don't you get undressed - I'm sure they will be interested to see what follows. Mmm, I can't wait to humiliate this stroker slut!

<giggles>

Hi girls, glad to see you could make it to the party! Mmm, of course, you can all take pictures of this at my naked nerd's expense. Now geek boy, I want you to take your lips and wrap them around - oh come on, [insert mistress of CC's name here] - but you're right that lipstick does look cute on him! Come on get a little closer to the REAL man's cock, you little cum guzzler! I know you must be very thirsty and you must wrap your girly lips around his cock. Why the frown? This is the most pleasure you'll ever give a woman! Wow, you look at him go - I guess it's true what they say, a sucker's born every minute.Now take him a bit deeper, I know you can do that for me baby take his penis in... come on deeper, deeper, deeper... You owe it yourelf to swallow every last drop you nasty little rodent!

<claps>
What a geek, a little pimply faced nerd boy doing whatever I want! Alright girls, [name of the guy] thanks for the show, I think I need to talk to my slut alone now! I did mention penetration.....

[To be continued?]