Audio Files available for Purchase

Our FREE tease and denial - orgasm denial - femdom audio files library

Moderator: Miss Molly

mstiacontrolsu
Site Admin

Tue Apr 19, 2005 7:59 pm

The mistresses of Cock Control are now offering MP3 recordings for your listening pleasure. If you have a special "script" you would like recorded, please contact the Mistress of your choice and she'll be happy to make a recording for you. There is a cost involved, of course, but it's extremely reasonable. Your personalized recording can even be recorded onto a CD and mailed to you, if you like. I envision all our boys out for their daily workout with their iPODS, listening to the luscious ladies of Cock Control, what a happy bunch of men!

Mistress Tia[/quote]
For an erotic phone session with Empress Tia, call 800-601-6975
Tessa

Tue Apr 19, 2005 8:10 pm

I won't be participating in this venture due to technical and time difficulties.
jtr

Mon Apr 25, 2005 11:51 pm

Hello everyone. My name is J. and I wanted to let you all know how absolutely wonderful the girls at Cock Control are with audio recordings... *especially Mistress Tia*.
I recently got a CD and absolutely fell completely and totally in love with it. Her voice is exquisite for those who don't know, and she's a natural in every way.
This was a first for me, but her price was reasonable and the process proved easy. After she and I swapped a few e-mails and worked out a deal, I wrote my own script, e-mailed it to her, and got a CD in the mail within days (she can send an mp3 if you want it quicker). You don't necessarily have to write the script, but it does allow you the chance to customize it to your own interests.
So... If you love that velvety voice and wicked playfulness, I can't recommend it enough. Mine was totally perfect in every way and from start to finish, I was amazed at how much better it was than I had even dared imagine.
If you have any questions, she's very approachable and very friendly.
Try it. You won't like it... You'll *LOVE* it.

J.
utahutah

Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:48 am

I am very much looking forward to some expert masturbation instruction and guidance and panty play with the lovely and commanding voices on this site. I have not placed an order ... yet, but I know I am going to love every minute of it.