Would You Really Suck a Cock?............Empress Violet

Our FREE tease and denial - orgasm denial - femdom audio files library

Moderator: Miss Molly

EmpressViolet

Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:38 am

Thinking about it is one thing. And fantasizing about it is fine. But tell me...would you REALLY suck a cock? I have my own opinion about that.

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Violet/ ... ckCock.mp3
steph

Sat May 01, 2010 4:32 pm

Curtsey Empress Violet

Hmmm they say "never say never" which I find is really true. I've also heard that once a fantasy actually happens it's not a fantast any longer and would never be a fantasy again. I feel this is something that as a girl I would do...and do again and again...
Brenda

Thu May 06, 2010 12:05 am

I do suck cock for real, but I can't talk the wife into watching. :cry:
Ally
Site Admin

Thu May 06, 2010 5:08 pm

That's a good question, and one that I'd like to know the answer to! We get so many calls from "cock curious' men, and I love that. So, is it just one of those things that's hot in fantasy, but you'd never really do it? Or would you do it, but only if there was a woman there who really wanted you to? Or would you do it if the situation presented itself and you could do it without anyone finding out?

Under what circumstances would you live out this particular fantasy (if, in fact, this is something you've fantasized about?

OH, how about if it was a super hot tranny instead of a "real guy"?
"It's MY cock - I'm just letting you play with it..."
http://www.mayicum.com
http://www.strokeforme.com
Get Enchanted! Join our Social Network at www.enchantrixempire.com - earn points for free calls!
joe_slave

Fri May 07, 2010 11:05 pm

It's a sometimes fantasy for me, but only because in the fantasy the women really wants me to. I don't have any interest in the act on it's own, so I wouldn't want to do it even if I knew no one would ever know. I also wouldn't have any interest in a super hot tranny. It's not an interest in cock sucking itself that appeals to me, it's the aspect of being asked/forced to do it by the woman. Without the woman it's actually a complete turn off.

I think that even were the fantasy to become reality and a women was there and wanted me to suck cock, I probably wouldn't be able to do it. I'll never say never, but I don't think it could leave the realm of fantasy for me. Maybe though. In the hazy state of arousal it could happen.
EmpressViolet

Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:57 pm

I agree with you steph. Once you take something from fantasy to reality, there is no going back. And I can imagine you going for it steph!
Ms Anns steph wrote:Curtsey Empress Violet

Hmmm they say "never say never" which I find is really true. I've also heard that once a fantasy actually happens it's not a fantast any longer and would never be a fantasy again. I feel this is something that as a girl I would do...and do again and again...
EmpressViolet

Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:59 pm

Good news Brenda! I am VERY interested in watching! *smile*
Brenda wrote:I do suck cock for real, but I can't talk the wife into watching. :cry:
EmpressViolet

Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:08 pm

Hey joe slave! Thanks for providing another point of view. It is very true that for some guys sucking a cock is TOTALLY about having a woman there who is into it. I love scenes like that.
joe_slave wrote:It's a sometimes fantasy for me, but only because in the fantasy the women really wants me to. I don't have any interest in the act on it's own, so I wouldn't want to do it even if I knew no one would ever know. I also wouldn't have any interest in a super hot tranny. It's not an interest in cock sucking itself that appeals to me, it's the aspect of being asked/forced to do it by the woman. Without the woman it's actually a complete turn off.

I think that even were the fantasy to become reality and a women was there and wanted me to suck cock, I probably wouldn't be able to do it. I'll never say never, but I don't think it could leave the realm of fantasy for me. Maybe though. In the hazy state of arousal it could happen.
Apilco

Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:35 am

Wow. I think I qm the only man who is owning up and saying that I can't wait to have a cock in my mouth, feel it grow, and then tell it that the timing it still early.
steph

Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:14 pm

Empress Violet

It's been such a long time since I've been here to listen to the audios and comment...mainly cause I developed a sudden case of CRS. But now that's taken care of. As I was viewing some of previous audios, I came across this particular audio and noticed that you commented on my comment of long ago. And I also noticed that Ms Ally too commented in which she says she too would like to know. As, I think of this, what if you have sucked a cock from having a fantasty of sucking one. And you discover that it's become something that you want to do again and again? Much, like desiring to be a sissy girl, which starts out wanting to wear panties, then grows into cross dressing. Well from the articles I've researched, these things don't go away. I've certainly have not changed in my desire to be all girly all the time. I think this may explain why, after sucking a cock, this is no longer a fantasty, but a desire a true girl wants. But, for those that aren't desiring to be a girl, what is it...a fantasy, a fad, or something that you now desire to happen again and again? Empress Violet...M"am thank you for your comment....
EmpressViolet

Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:23 pm

Hey Ms Ally! I love hearing from you here. *smile* That is so true. Cock sucking is a super popular topic for our calls. I do often wonder what percentage of those callers really do, or will suck a cock, and which will keep it in fantasy. What would it take to get a guy to suck? I am very willing to help push that. *grin*

Miss Violet
Ally wrote:That's a good question, and one that I'd like to know the answer to! We get so many calls from "cock curious' men, and I love that. So, is it just one of those things that's hot in fantasy, but you'd never really do it? Or would you do it, but only if there was a woman there who really wanted you to? Or would you do it if the situation presented itself and you could do it without anyone finding out?

Under what circumstances would you live out this particular fantasy (if, in fact, this is something you've fantasized about?

OH, how about if it was a super hot tranny instead of a "real guy"?
EmpressViolet

Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:25 pm

Hey joe slave. I hear that a lot. That without the dominant woman there, pushing you to suck that cock, there is no desire to do so. Isn't that interesting, that you believe you might not be able to go through with it if your fantasy situation were presented to you. You have some doubt. *grin*

Let's talk about this joe slave!

Miss Violet
joe_slave wrote:It's a sometimes fantasy for me, but only because in the fantasy the women really wants me to. I don't have any interest in the act on it's own, so I wouldn't want to do it even if I knew no one would ever know. I also wouldn't have any interest in a super hot tranny. It's not an interest in cock sucking itself that appeals to me, it's the aspect of being asked/forced to do it by the woman. Without the woman it's actually a complete turn off.

EmpressViolet

Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:26 pm

Well you are the only man here in comments owning up and saying it Apilco. *grin* I love it! Woohoo!
I can tell that you have put a lot of thought into that cock sucking experience. You and I would get
along so well!

Miss Violet
Apilco wrote:Wow. I think I qm the only man who is owning up and saying that I can't wait to have a cock in my mouth, feel it grow, and then tell it that the timing it still early.
EmpressViolet

Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:28 pm

That is so true Ms Anns steph. Deep desires never go away. You can push them down, try to bury them. But they are like the boogie men in horror movies. You think they are dead, and get get right up again and continue on their merry way. I just wrote about this topic in my main blog yesterday, and again a couple of months ago. It is crucial to find a safe, sane way to indulge in your desires. Always delighted to hear from you sweetie. *hugs*

Miss Violet
Ms Anns steph wrote:Empress Violet

It's been such a long time since I've been here to listen to the audios and comment...mainly cause I developed a sudden case of CRS. But now that's taken care of. As I was viewing some of previous audios, I came across this particular audio and noticed that you commented on my comment of long ago. And I also noticed that Ms Ally too commented in which she says she too would like to know. As, I think of this, what if you have sucked a cock from having a fantasty of sucking one. And you discover that it's become something that you want to do again and again? Much, like desiring to be a sissy girl, which starts out wanting to wear panties, then grows into cross dressing. Well from the articles I've researched, these things don't go away. I've certainly have not changed in my desire to be all girly all the time. I think this may explain why, after sucking a cock, this is no longer a fantasty, but a desire a true girl wants. But, for those that aren't desiring to be a girl, what is it...a fantasy, a fad, or something that you now desire to happen again and again? Empress Violet...M"am thank you for your comment....
susan9316

Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:19 am

Dear Mistress

Once upon a time i would have said no. But now i know a different truth as you helped me become a different person. Although i don't know if it will happen i do know that the more space the woman in me takes the more i know that i would love to suck a cock. A hard cock is so beautiful and so sexy. Given the opportunity and just a little encouragement from my Mistress i would gratefully take the opportunity to open his belt buckle, lower his zipper and spend some time bringing him to full attention. A hand on the back of my head, taking it all in, feeling his fullness and hopefully being able to handle his urgency, seeking both to please and to earn a mouthful of cum/ You have helped me to become a devoted eater of my own cum and this would be another step in my journey. Yes, i really would suck a cock. Thanks for asking.