The Voice of a Woman

Our FREE tease and denial - orgasm denial - femdom audio files library

Moderator: Miss Molly

EmpressViolet

Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:53 pm

A woman's voice can enhance a guided masturbation call to new heights of ecstasy. Want to hear what I mean? Listen up.

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Violet/ ... aWoman.mp3

Script written by Niteman. Great work...so much fun to record!
plungerboy

Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:05 pm

A womens voice helps out so much...how she uses it, the inflextion points, the breathing, the guiding .... wish I could call you right now. Damnnnnn.
plungerboy

Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:20 am

Yes, Yes, Yes....OMG...Immmmmmmmm.....wow such a hot audio. So gald I CAME across it again. My dick is hard and pulsating after listening to it......I love how you used your sexy voice...how you said UPPPPPP, DOWNNNN...yes...you had me melting at the sound of your voice!!!!!
EmpressViolet

Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:02 am

You and I have talked about that very subject PB. How much better stroking, and other erotic pleasures are, with a sexy female voice guiding you along. I wish you could have called me right at that moment too. I need to see you in action. *wink*
plungerboy wrote:A womens voice helps out so much...how she uses it, the inflextion points, the breathing, the guiding .... wish I could call you right now. Damnnnnn.
EmpressViolet

Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:04 am

So PB, are you telling me that your cock went UPPPPPP, and then you sat DOWNNNNN on a phallic object? UPPPPP...and DOWNNNNN? *big smile* I must remember to employ this vocal technique on you next time we are in session.
plungerboy wrote:Yes, Yes, Yes....OMG...Immmmmmmmm.....wow such a hot audio. So gald I CAME across it again. My dick is hard and pulsating after listening to it......I love how you used your sexy voice...how you said UPPPPPP, DOWNNNN...yes...you had me melting at the sound of your voice!!!!!
susan9316

Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:49 pm

Dear Mistress

Ah yes the voice of a woman, a Mistress, telling us to stroke it, that you want us to cum for you. So sexy. i do believe you know the ways and desires of a man's cock better than most of us who have one.
Niteman

Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:35 pm

And it is time to record another one of my stories.
EmpressViolet

Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:03 pm

I am always up for that, Niteman. *smile*
Niteman wrote:And it is time to record another one of my stories.
Niteman

Sat May 31, 2014 7:18 am

Script idea for Violet

I want to help you enjoy your mast turb bay shun
Today’s health care providers say that frequent ejaculations are a part of a healthy lifestyle for a man. You may enjoy your adult masturbation with my encouragement. I want to help you enjoy stroking your penis. I want to help you enjoy your own masturbation pleasure.

I want you to enjoy my encouraging masturbation talk. I want to help you to enjoy your stroking off experience. You may enjoy the pleasure of a fully satisfying climax!

I want to help you enjoy the sensation of your climax. Keep stroking your big penis until you are ready and really wanting to cum. Listen to my erotic talk and masturbate to completion. Hold your erect penis tight and let yourself cum.

I want to help you spurt your gooey semen out in front of you. I want to help you enjoy your experience of jacking off to completion. I want to help you have an intense ejaculation. I want to help you jack off . I want to help you enjoy your jack off experience.

:!: :)

Hear my words. Be sexually aroused! I am a woman encouraging you to touch your penis to full sustained erection. Move your hand up and down. Up and down. Up and down. Up and down. Up and down. Up and down.

Up and down. Up and down. Up and down. Up and down. Up and down. Up and down. Up and down. Up and down. Up and down. Up and down. Up and down. Up and down. Up and down.
Up and down. Up and down. Up and down. Up and down. Yeah! Baby! Come! Baby! Come! Baby! Come! Baby! Come! Come!

Mmmmmmmmm.
Niteman

Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:34 am

I would like to hear these words. Would Empress like to do a little recording?
EmpressViolet

Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:55 am

Hello Niteman. Fun script! I just recorded it for you and will be posting it here at the top of the list tonight.
I called it "Helping You With Your Masturbation".

Enjoy!
Niteman wrote:
Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:34 am
I would like to hear these words. Would Empress like to do a little recording?