Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:40 pm

------------------------
Find out what makes me so unique!
Get to know your Princess at http://www.teaseprincess.com
Listen to my exclusive audios here
Call me at 800-730-3298!
sissy maid bobette

Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:28 am

Oh my Empress Melanie, Your recording is so terribly exciting, i just couldn't resist making a creamy mess in my pink lacy panties.

Empress Melanie, You are so right. i am a terribly addicted pany pervert and i just can't resist sneaking into Your laundry basket and grabbing a pair of those delicious, dirty, stinky panties and doing nasty disgusting things with them.

Please, please, please Empress Melanie, please let me worship Your dirty, stinky cum filled panties.
miss prissy pindick

Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:37 pm

Just lovely Empress Melanie. i could listen to You talk about Your panties all day long. In fact, every time You say the PANTIES i get a rising sensation in my own lacey panties.

So many of we tiny dicked sisses are addicted to a Mistress' panties and stockings and are constantly sneaking into Her dirty laundry basket sneaking a quick sniff and, of course, playing with our tiny, little pindicks. Soooo pathetic, but we just can't help it. Is any wonder Mistress has to constantly scold and spank us to keep us in line.

It was so gracious of You to rub those dirty, stinky, cum filled panties in our eager faces and then allow us the privelege of cleaning them on our mouths,

Thank You Empress Melanie.
Oh Mistress please don't lock me in that awfull cock cage.