Panties inc request for Mrs. Cecilia

Our FREE tease and denial - orgasm denial - femdom audio files library

Moderator: Miss Molly

stinkydust2

Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:59 pm

cecilia

Script request - Panties inc

Well hello and welcome to panties inc. I am the CEO here mrs. cecilia and you are just in time for a product demonstration to our all women board of directors.

Yes we got your product idea for a line of Men's (giggles) panties, but the ladies of Panties inc have made a few modification to your idea and we would like to show you a product demo. Today you will be the first tester of the prototype mens panties lines in the model we call the sissyfier.

Please undress and put your clothes on the table over here while I invite all the women of panties inc to attend the meeting room. Oh , don't be shy this was your idea after all and now we all get to see all your assests on display in the sissyfier. Keep in mind this is only the first step as the women board may ask for personal demonstrations show from you of the sissyfier. Ok, ladies this is our (giggle) model and inventor of the sissyfier and we will be putting his sissy ass and balls on display to show the benefits of the sissfier. for the demo show, we will need a few female s to help in display all the capabilites of these special man panties. Yes Helga and Trish you will do just fine. Not that we have the male naked and semi-hard let slide up the panties up over his hips , around his cute lil ass and now snap around his cock and balls. OK, male model - from now on we will call you ms whore panties. Please turn around ms whore panties and show the front panel of the panties. Ladies please note the reinforced pantie crotch material over his balls, that right they lift and seperate each of his fat balls for a more sculptued look showing off just how each of his balls are. Now look at the ribbion around the base of his cock..ahem cockette yes the ribbon can be tightned to hold a painful erection and keep that little meat stick from leaking acting as a panty chassicity belt. What extreme torment to be encased in pink satin and not be allowed to make a creamy thick pantie stain haha. Helga and Trish please each take a sissy ball and start running your long finger nail over those swollen cum filled sissy sacks. That right, really tease those fat juicy hairless balls make tiny circles on each of the ball and feel those panty sealed balls fill and swell with all that fine sissy cum but look no wet spots on the tip of that cute cockette. now mrs. whore panties please turn around and bend over showing off the full french cut panty bottom. Helga and Trish, please keep teasing those heavy sissy balls while I show off the other features of the sissyfier. Yes, that is correct ladies, the back ass panel has fake booty padding...why you ask well to make mrs. whore panties ass look ready to be filled. But how you ask? well, the panties have a built in inflatable butt plut that can be filled with air or some other thick gooey substance that will stretch and plunge mrs. whore panties ass and pussy. also note the loops on the back above the hips, yes bitch handle to hold his hip in place while you force that plug deeper and harder into his hole. now for the final feature mrs. whore panties please turn around.. look at the small loops around the reinforced ball and cockette crotch that is for hanging ownership tags so that all the women know how your bitch belong too.. yes I have fastned my name plate Mrs Cecilia - chief ball buster over his tender and heavy balls.. can you imagine the amount of build up, sticky gooey, clump filled, sissy cum that has been build up from wearing the sissyfier?? Since mrs. whore panties has been kind enough to be the first sissy to put on a show wiht the sissyfiers..he will be allowed to cum Helga , trish untie the chassity ribbion and but keep massaging those balls. Mrs. Whore panties, please use your thumb and forefinger and slowly circle the top of your cockette... I will count down and you may only cum when I reach 0 , ready...
10, 9 , 8 , 7, 6, 5, 4, 3,..ohhhh can you feel your cum backing up into to your prostate? 2, do you feel that plug spreading your ass making you feel ,hehe well MORE weak and used? 1. are you ball full for me? who owns them Yes me, who owns the sissyfier , yes I do...what ? What is my name ? Say it loud, 0 release let it all go...feel that backed up cum spurting and sputtering out and fill up the crotch patch of the panties make a ownership mark in those panties... good now every man will know what happend to them when they wear panties from Cecilia.
cruisin200314

Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:27 pm

Mrs. Cecilia ... ~weg~
HappyD
mscecilia
Site Admin

Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:09 am

It's in queue, darlin'
stinkydust2

Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:37 pm

ok thank you

Stink D
stinkydust2

Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:23 pm

oh please oh please record ? :o Mrs Cecilia
stinkydust2

Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:21 pm

oh please?

I like to see what a mistress would do with this script?

Stinky
mscecilia
Site Admin

Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:55 pm

Part of it is up at getgirlie.com. Please check there. I was unable to record all of it and am doing it in sections. :)

Thanks!
stinkydust2

Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:59 pm

you are doing a really good job with it!!!!! when part 2? :D