Sensual CBT Makeout Session

Our FREE tease and denial - orgasm denial - femdom audio files library

Moderator: Miss Molly

MissRachel

Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:24 am

I'll bet you don't often think of CBT as sensual, do you? Well, it's all in the vibe, and the intention, don't you think?

If you've fantasized about a lady hurting your balls with love in her heart, drift away and listen to this sweetly vicious vignette I recorded just for you.

Enjoy!
Want more of Me?
Read My blog at www.sensual-domme.com!
Ready to play? Arrange to speak to Me at 1-800-601-7259!
Nerts2u

Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:53 am

Okay, I know I complained yesterday about being distracted and I thought today I would do better, but no. I went to a page called teasemania, so what should I expect.

Well, not this. I have commented before how hot and bothered your audios have made me but this, this is orders of magnitude beyond. The is the hottest thing I think I have ever heard. You have no idea what I wouldn't give, what I wouldn't do to make rhis real in my life. OMFG. This was a masterpiece. Words fail me.
My eyes became full, actually threatening F-ing tears and my throat has a knot in it. I can hardly swallow. It is physically painful how much this affected me, though perhaps not quite as painful as the actual experience would be, but still. I'm not sure my brain is going to be of much use for the rest of the day. But thank you, thank you, thank you anyway.
MissRachel

Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:29 pm

Nerts2u wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:53 am
Okay, I know I complained yesterday about being distracted and I thought today I would do better, but no. I went to a page called teasemania, so what should I expect.

Well, not this. I have commented before how hot and bothered your audios have made me but this, this is orders of magnitude beyond. The is the hottest thing I think I have ever heard. You have no idea what I wouldn't give, what I wouldn't do to make rhis real in my life. OMFG. This was a masterpiece. Words fail me.
My eyes became full, actually threatening F-ing tears and my throat has a knot in it. I can hardly swallow. It is physically painful how much this affected me, though perhaps not quite as painful as the actual experience would be, but still. I'm not sure my brain is going to be of much use for the rest of the day. But thank you, thank you, thank you anyway.
My GODDESS, pete!

That might be some of the most touching and effusive praise I have ever received for an audio! You've made My day!

I'm so happy you enjoyed it!

::smooch:: :ball squeeze::
Want more of Me?
Read My blog at www.sensual-domme.com!
Ready to play? Arrange to speak to Me at 1-800-601-7259!