"May I Cum, Mistress?"

Our FREE tease and denial - orgasm denial - femdom audio files library

Moderator: Miss Molly

EnchantrixDaphne

Tue Jan 24, 2023 11:51 am

Is this a phrase you have used before? Something you will use in the future?

This Audio - https://eroticaudios.com/content/Daphne ... -13-19.mp3 - talks about that and I would love to hear your thoughts about asking to cum.

How do YOU ask a Mistress to cum? When do you ask? Right before you fall over the edge or a few minutes before? Do you like prep time to know whether you can or not?

Or do you have a Mistress like me who denies anyone who asks me at all. I decide. You only ask if I tell you you can. Aren't I a Bitch?

HAHA! You betcha!
Mistress Daphne

Find Me!
Email: Daphne@EnchantrixEmpire.com
Blog: https://enchantrixdaphne.com/

REVIEWS: http://bit.ly/2DHYs9f
Mistress Erika

Thu Jan 26, 2023 8:35 pm

Oh, what a great question Ms. D!

I love that powerful phrase that sums up our dynamic in such few words

Submission, ownership, submission, obedience, and devotion are all demonstrated with "Mistress, May I CUM?"

Or, however, your Mistress wants you to phrase it!

Chime in fella's! I want you part of the conversation!
Until We Chat, 💋

Mistress Erika

Subscribe to my Blog: Intelligent Phone Fantasy
Follow me on Twitter: Erika Enchantrix
Follow me on Enchantrix Empire Enchantrix Empire

1-800-601-6975
brokenknees2

Fri Jan 27, 2023 10:32 am

Can't wait to ask Ms Erika, "may I cum?"
Nerts2u

Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:31 pm

It's a very humbling thing to have to ask every time, when not already in the heat of rhe moment. It sets me right into a submissive mindset. I have stumbled before asking because it's an ego killing kind of thing to have to do. It was frankly embarrassing the first time, but I do love doing it.

Asking on the heat of the moment is easier, because I am already in the right headspace. Ms. Erika will make me tell her just who owns my cock and just what I am, if I am to have any chance of receiving permission for release in the middle of masturbation. I have done so enthusiastically, but it's enough of a mouthful I have to plan ahead, at least a little, or I'm going to mumbling something inaudible just to get through it in time. Then what if the answer's no? Um, I'm in trouble.
Mistress Erika

Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:58 am

brokenknees2 wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 10:32 am
Can't wait to ask Ms Erika, "may I cum?"
mmmmmmm sublime! Monday it is!
Until We Chat, 💋

Mistress Erika

1-800-601-6975
Mistress Erika

Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:01 am

Nerts2u wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:31 pm
It's a very humbling thing to have to ask every time, when not already in the heat of rhe moment. It sets me right into a submissive mindset. I have stumbled before asking because it's an ego killing kind of thing to have to do. It was frankly embarrassing the first time, but I do love doing it.

Asking on the heat of the moment is easier, because I am already in the right headspace. Ms. Erika will make me tell her just who owns my cock and just what I am, if I am to have any chance of receiving permission for release in the middle of masturbation. I have done so enthusiastically, but it's enough of a mouthful I have to plan ahead, at least a little, or I'm going to mumbling something inaudible just to get through it in time. Then what if the answer's no? Um, I'm in trouble.
Some very good points Nertz!

You are right, however practicing the behavior over and over and over and OVER (Yeee haw) until it becomes rote is a way past stumbling, helping it feel "normal" and increase your submission!
Until We Chat, 💋

Mistress Erika

1-800-601-6975