Here's a little Gooner Encouragement!

Our FREE tease and denial - orgasm denial - femdom audio files library

Moderator: Miss Molly

MissRachel

Mon Jan 16, 2023 11:28 pm

Do W/e have any gooners here?

I wrote a blog post recently about gooner encouragement, and it included a short audio at the end.

I seem to be really into gooning lately, and plan to make more audios of this type in the coming months. So if you're into gooning, I'd appreciate your feedback especially!

If you're too shy to comment here in the thread, please feel free to share your constructive criticism with Me via E-mail at Rachel@enchantrixempire.com.

But of course, everyone is welcome to enjoy and comment!

Click here to listen.
Want more of Me?
Read My blog at www.sensual-domme.com!
Ready to play? Arrange to speak to Me at 1-800-601-7259!
jackingit

Sun Aug 20, 2023 2:41 pm

this is pure goon fuel...love it!
MissRachel

Fri Aug 25, 2023 2:18 pm

jackingit wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2023 2:41 pm
this is pure goon fuel...love it!
I'm thrilled to hear it!

It's important to know, as I develop as a goon Goddess, what things are the most encouraging to keep you gooners riding that edge and fucking that fist!

Thanks for your input, jackingit!

And keeeep stroking!
Want more of Me?
jackingit

Sun Nov 05, 2023 9:19 am

Oh you don't have to worry about that me lady, I'm a pro at at jacking this dong! Lol...here's an audio idea,

How bout "chronic masturbation humiliation" nothing but mocking and teasing for beating my meat like it's my job. I could do a script...
MissRachel

Sun Nov 05, 2023 1:39 pm

jackingit wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 9:19 am
Oh you don't have to worry about that me lady, I'm a pro at at jacking this dong! Lol...here's an audio idea,

How bout "chronic masturbation humiliation" nothing but mocking and teasing for beating my meat like it's my job. I could do a script...
I just did a custom audio that featured that exact thing, jackingit!

I wrote the script for that one, but you do save the script fee when you write the script yourself for Me to record.

Check it out, and if you're interested, I'd be more than happy to make one for you!
Want more of Me?
jackingit

Mon Nov 06, 2023 12:43 pm

sounds good, i'll check it out! in other news I jacked off all day yesterday and it looks like today is no different, another penis pumping marathon in the forecast haha... or is it a goonstick? hmmm
MissRachel

Mon Nov 06, 2023 1:12 pm

jackingit wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 12:43 pm
sounds good, i'll check it out! in other news I jacked off all day yesterday and it looks like today is no different, another penis pumping marathon in the forecast haha... or is it a goonstick? hmmm
LOL Remember to hydrate!
Want more of Me?
jackingit

Mon Nov 06, 2023 1:29 pm

haha good advice, and also plenty of vaseline lol...what's your take on lube? i know when doing a call women can hear the sloppy sounds and they enjoy hearing that, i know i've told certain women about the vaseline and some find it weird...i guess i like it for a few reasons 1. the sound it makes haha 2. i feel like it helps with edging/gooning and 3. it's probably just out of habit lol
MissRachel

Mon Nov 06, 2023 1:44 pm

jackingit wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 1:29 pm
haha good advice, and also plenty of vaseline lol...what's your take on lube? i know when doing a call women can hear the sloppy sounds and they enjoy hearing that, i know i've told certain women about the vaseline and some find it weird...i guess i like it for a few reasons 1. the sound it makes haha 2. i feel like it helps with edging/gooning and 3. it's probably just out of habit lol
Well for Me, lube makes stroking instructions much more versatile, and I do love hearing your hand pumping up and down over your slippery cock. Vaseline has an old-school air to it, and if that's what boys like, that's what they should use! It doesn't absorb as quickly as other lubes, and it sure is slippery!

If I had to recommend a lube for boys to try, especially cum eaters, it would be warm coconut oil. It's an executive experience.

Or so I've been told.
:wink:
Want more of Me?