Empress, would you record this?

Our FREE tease and denial - orgasm denial - femdom audio files library

Moderator: Miss Molly

Niteman

Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:14 pm

Because of life’s challenges we all need a little bit of pleasure. Are you wanting to experience some special moments? I like men. One of the things I like about men is that men get erections. I have an outlook about men and erections. I have an outlook about men and personal experiences. One of the things I like about men is that men get erections. I have plenty of erotic fantasies. I like to think of what a man does with his hand between his legs. That picture is in my mind.
Our mind is a special place. It is wonderfully private and if given a chance, it also can be especially pleasurable. This is sharing that is very personal.
This is my offer. I offer you my voice, my thoughts, my imagination. I urge you to use your hand to masturbate. I encourage you to rub your penis. I encourage you to let me guide you. Would like to hear me guide you? Are you getting a little hard now? Don't feel the least bit guilty. You're a normal, healthy man.
Your penis is firm. You're a normal, healthy man. Your penis is long and firm. You may for me. I give you permission. You may masturbate. This is assisted masturbation for your pleasure.

I want you to stroke your penis. I want to assist your masturbation. You're a normal, healthy man. You're a man; you have a mind; you have a body. Relieve your stress. I want to help you enjoy your masturbation experience.

I approve of your masturbation. You're a normal, healthy man. Be excited. Your testicles are ready to help you shoot a load of cum. Your balls are pulsing. I like to think of what a man does with his hand between his legs.

I approve of your masturbation. Your testicles are pulsing with stimulation. I want to talk about your sperm. You can rub your penis with my support. Your testicles are excited. Your testicles are excited. I like to think of what a man does with his hand between his legs.
Wrap your thumb and fingers around your shaft. Your testicles are alive with feeling. Your testicles are excited.

Your testicles feel sexually aroused. There is no need for feelings of guilt. Don't feel the least bit guilty. I like to think of what a man does with his hand around his penis. You're a normal, healthy man.

I approve of your masturbation. It pleases me that you respond to my words. The knowledge that help you in that personal way is so good for me. Let me help you enjoy your masturbation. I want to help you enjoy your masturbation. I want to talk about your sperm.

Your penis is big and hard. Hard! Your penis is excited. Your penis is warm and hard. You can use your hand to masturbate. I like men. Doesn't that feel good? You're a normal, healthy man. I want to talk about your sperm. I like knowing that I help you stroke your penis. I am pleased that I can help you feel good.
mstiacontrolsu
Site Admin

Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:05 pm

Hi Niteman!
If you'd like one of the ladies to record your audio you can head on over to www.eroticaudios.com and request it there. A lot of the ladies love doing custom audios. Here's the link for ordering your custom audio: https://eroticaudios.com/how-to-order-y ... o-stories/
For an erotic phone session with Empress Tia, call 800-601-6975
Niteman

Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:56 am

There many caller submitted texts for audios here on the forum. There are a variety of audios that have been done from these texts. Ms. Grace did some that were most listened to audios. Both the uploaded audios shared for everyone on the forum and the private audios commissioned by customers give the women of LDW an opportunity to show their skills in sound.
EnchantrixDaphne

Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:48 am

I would have to poke around to see what you say about Ms. Grace (who has not been here since I have been here early 2015) and how she would do an Audio like that.

I thought it might help to know what I was taught as far as Audios go.
  • Free Audios are around 90-120 seconds.
  • Anything longer than that needs to be paid for ahead of time unless it is made for the Audio Store.
  • The Audios in the store are at least 3 minutes long, but not usually much longer.

What you have written (which is hot as fuck, btw!) would be considered a script and that is a made-specifically-for-you (Custom) audio.

I definitely sense your disappointment that we cannot do that great script you wrote, but I hope my explaining helps a little.

Alllll that said, I would LOVE to do your script!
Mistress Daphne

Find Me!
Email: Daphne@EnchantrixEmpire.com
Blog: https://enchantrixdaphne.com/

REVIEWS: http://bit.ly/2DHYs9f
Niteman

Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:18 pm

Well Daphne I am glad that you think what I wrote is very hot. Your recounting of the time of recording does not match my experience but if there is a meeting of the minds then we can enjoy a great experience together.