Encouragement type

Our FREE tease and denial - orgasm denial - femdom audio files library

Moderator: Miss Molly

Niteman

Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:33 pm

Enjoy a little time while you are healthy aad keeping away from groups of people.

Because of life’s challenges we all need a little bit of pleasure. Are you wanting to experience some special moments? I like men. One of the things I like about men is that men get erections. I have an outlook about men and erections. I have an outlook about men and personal experiences. One of the things I like about men is that men get erections. I have plenty of erotic fantasies. I like to think of what a man does with his hand between his legs. That picture is in my mind.
Our mind is a special place. It is wonderfully private and if given a chance, it also can be especially pleasurable. This is sharing that is very personal.
This is my offer. I offer you my voice, my thoughts, my imagination. I urge you to use your hand to masturbate. I encourage you to rub your penis. I encourage you to let me guide you. Would like to hear me guide you? Are you getting a little hard now? Don't feel the least bit guilty. You're a normal, healthy man.
Your penis is firm. You're a normal, healthy man. Your penis is long and firm. You may for me. I give you permission. You may masturbate. This is assisted masturbation for your pleasure.

I want you to stroke your penis. I want to assist your masturbation. You're a normal, healthy man. You're a man; you have a mind; you have a body. Relieve your stress. I want to help you enjoy your masturbation experience.

You're a normal, healthy man. Your testicles are excited. Your testicles are ready to help you shoot a load of cum. Your balls are pulsing. I like to think of what a man does with his hand between his legs.

Your testicles are pulsing with stimulation. I want to talk about your sperm. You can rub your penis with my support. Your testicles are excited. Your testicles are excited. I like to think of what a man does with his hand between his legs.
Wrap your thumb and fingers around your shaft. Your testicles are alive with feeling. Your testicles are excited.

Your testicles feel sexually aroused. There is no need for feelings of guilt. Don't feel the least bit guilty. I like to think of what a man does with his hand around his penis. You're a normal, healthy man.

I approve of your masturbation. It pleases me that you respond to my words. The knowledge that help you in that personal way is so good for me. Let me help you enjoy your masturbation. I want to help you enjoy your masturbation. I want to talk about your sperm.

Your penis is big and hard. Hard! Your penis is excited. Your penis is warm and hard. You can use your hand to masturbate. I like men. Doesn't that feel good? You're a normal, healthy man. I want to talk about your sperm. I like knowing that I help you stroke your penis. I am pleased that I can help you feel good.