Enchantrix Empire

For Erotic Teasing Phone Sex

Call 800-730-3298
It is currently Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:39 am

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:13 pm 

HAVE YOU EVER NEEDED A Nurture Feminization Mistress

Nurture Feminization Mistress

What is a Nurture Feminization Mistress?

I find it a common misconception to assume that when a sissy wishes to be feminized, it has to be a somewhat humiliating experience, in order to be enjoyable.

Whilst many sissies wish to add a layer of humiliation in addition to being feminized by their Mistress, I also specialize in a totally different kind of Feminization Play.

Henceforth, Using nurturing, loving, and Spiritual Feminization Techniques comes into play.

Nurture Feminization Mistress:
Her Role

One of my Sissies had a session with me recently, after he has found it very difficult to reconnect with mistresses that understood his true needs.

A Mistress must fully understand her sissy vision of his feminization journey.

For this sissies, as well as many others, feminization is a deeply personal process that goes far beyond dressing up in frilly feminine clothing and heels.

It’s not about wearing lingerie and prancing about batting their eyelashes and exclaiming in a high pitched fake girly voice.

What they need is a Nurture Feminization Mistress that can facilitate something MUCH deeper.

That is to say, their re-emergence as a girl, a true female and a blossoming feminine flower, who is the very embodiment of beauty and grace.

READ THE FULL BLOG POST BY CLICKING THE LINK BELOW :

https://eroticphonesexcalls.com/nurture ... -mistress/

MS. Alina Sky💋
TOLL FREE NUMBER: 1-800-356-6196