What Makes a Call GREAT?

Our FREE tease and denial - orgasm denial - femdom audio files library

Moderator: Miss Molly

What makes an erotic phone session great?

An amazing voice
30%
the Mistress's ability to listen
7%
the Mistress's asking the right questions and building my fantasy from there
40%
a wild imagination
5%
willingness and ability to be versatile with my fantasy
12%
other (please post in this thread to let us know!)
5%

Total votes: 139
Ally
Site Admin

Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:11 pm

To assist in our continuing efforts to bring you the VERY BEST erotic phone entertainment, please tell us - what makes a phone session great?
"It's MY cock - I'm just letting you play with it..."
http://www.mayicum.com
http://www.strokeforme.com
Get Enchanted! Join our Social Network at www.enchantrixempire.com - earn points for free calls!
CamSlave

Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:42 am

A mistress who is happy to talk on Messenger to discuss the call before hand, rather than just replying with "Ring me"
KcGuy

Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:41 am

One thing for me that makes a great call is to send an email outlining your thoughts on the subject. Your ideas for the fantasy, what are your trigger words, what are your limits.

Just my 2 cents...

Kc
MrSmith

Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:22 am

one of the things that makes this service head and shoulders above all others is the ability to get to know the Mistresses (most of them anyways) through chatroom interactions and IM's, as well as hearing their audio clips. This way you know ahead of time what they're like and whether you're compatible and you know what their voice sounds like etc. It's this aspect, I believe, that makes this service special. I agree that when you IM a Mistress and get a quick "call me" message back it really doesn't help you know if you'll enjoy serving her. Many of the Mistresses I have chatted with have made me feel like a relationship was established in the chatroom and by IM's long before I have called....some that I haven't called yet but likely will at some time in the future. The important thing is you aren't left with the feeling that it's just business like you are with many other services. MsAlly's girls make you feel like the building of the fantasy prior to an actual call is equally important to the actual call, and that they really enjoy what they do and it's not just about business.

Just my two cents worth but thanks to all the Mistresses that go above and beyond just providing the actual phonesex service but instead make the fantasy come alive before and after it as well.

Mr Smith
philbo123

Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:04 am

A great call consists of chatting before the call so that you both know what is expected and wanted...too many times this doesn't happen. Catherine seems to tkae the time to get to know your wants and desires and even expands on them...she's a great lady.
dan1

Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:24 am

A Mistress who is willing to truly make a guy go out of his way with tasks to please a her. Have him do things that ordinary men wouldn't do. Forcing him to prepare for a session. Keeping him off balance. Setting expectations that are a challenge to follow through with.

An obvious one that comes to mind is abstinance. Not simply saying "don't cum until you call me again." Saying it that way leaves it up to us as to when we get to come again, if you think about it. Instead, be insistent and say something like "I expect you to NOT cum until Tuesday the week after next. Call me that morning at 7:00AM sharp. If I'm busy or not there, too fucking bad...ask the operator nicely if she would leave a message for me with the time that you called in. And if I find out that you tried to bribe her to fake the time because you called in late, watch out, those nuts of yours are done for, you little cock sucking ass whore"

Or, maybe testing the ability of a guy to do pushups to exhaustion while on cam. Making him count them out. Afterwards saying "I don't want you to call me again until you can do 10 more than you just did and just hanging up the phone without giving us a chance to say a word." Do you realize how hot that would be? Seriously.

How about a trip to the toy store. Only not simply saying get a butt plug or vibrator or whatever. It's more meaningful if you have specific expectations. Possibly send a hyperlink and say "I expect you to have this specific toy lubed up and read to go on cam the next time you call. And I really don't give a fuck if it takes a week to arrive in the mail. If you care about me, you'll do it baby" Add some kind of little guilt trip on us there at the end...also very exciting.

Here's one. Have us tell you the name and phone number of a lingerie store in the area. Give them a call while on a three-way call with us (but having us keep our mouths shut) and let the girl know that you're sending your boy over to buy some panties for you. Say something like "He wants to buy me some panties for my birthday but wants me to come along. I told him that if that's what he wants to buy me, great, but I want it to be a surprise when I open the box. So, he needs to go to the store and buy them himself. I just think it would help if an understanding girl like you could help him out. He want to make me happy on my birthday but deep down inside, I think he secretly wants to wear the panties. lol I caught him doing that once. giggle giggle. Please don't let him know that I just told you that. It would mortify him. lol When he arrives, just play along like the panties are actually for me. He's a generous guy and will leave you a tip. So, what's your name? I'll let him know that I already talked with you and that you would like to help him find a pair of panties for me...yeah right. lol Just remember, he's shy, so please don't say anything." Afterwards, make us follow through with actually buying the panties and possibly calling up later in the day to check with the girl and verify that we actually did it.

I could go on. You get the point though, right? I will say that I think you're phone service is probably the best out there so thank you.
dan1

Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:32 am

By the way. I can only imagine how hot it would be if Ms Courtney, Ms Heather, Ms Tia or Empress Corrine made me do the lingerie store suggestion. I wonder if they'll ever read this blog. <wink, wink>
dan1

Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:11 am

Woops, it would be remiss if I didn't also mention Ms Amanda and Ms Natalie as favorites of mine for this fantasy. I wonder which of you would enjoy doing this to me the most.
lilone

Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:34 am

I'd have to say when the PS operator sounds interested in the call. Maybe recalls something you said earlier in the conversation to show she paying attention to the conversation.
Ally
Site Admin

Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:50 pm

Thank you everyone for your great suggestions! If you've called an erotic phone service before, and you have some suggestions as to how we can continue to improve our service, please feel free to post them here.

Thanks,
Ally
"It's MY cock - I'm just letting you play with it..."
http://www.mayicum.com
http://www.strokeforme.com
Get Enchanted! Join our Social Network at www.enchantrixempire.com - earn points for free calls!
rj

Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:41 am

All of the factors mentioned in the poll matter, but to me what has made my calls truly special is the mistress' ability to understand my head space.

To me the voice is the hook and the imagination and versatility make it all work, but the understanding is what makes a call special.
Dujour

Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:59 pm

That's right. She has to seem to be in it. If she actually IS into it, then wow. Guys can tell when the mistress is going through the motions. Her interest makes all the difference.
lilone wrote:I'd have to say when the PS operator sounds interested in the call. Maybe recalls something you said earlier in the conversation to show she paying attention to the conversation.
Smitten? I am smote!
Dujour

Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:04 pm

That's right. She has to seem to be in it. If she actually IS into it, then wow. Guys can tell when the mistress is going through the motions. Her interest makes all the difference. Her enthusiasm makes it great. Then a hot voice, and a great imagination carry you to fantasy reality!
lilone wrote:I'd have to say when the PS operator sounds interested in the call. Maybe recalls something you said earlier in the conversation to show she paying attention to the conversation.
Smitten? I am smote!
amiteappomb

Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:59 pm

Knowing all of you,
Feeling I can make a difference for the better in peoples lives,
cats,
dogs,
warm days,
love,respect,
law, when it is just,
the ability to create,
etc.
mister_jeff

Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:00 pm

In my opinion, a great call doesn't happen on the first call. It takes a while for the caller and Mistress to get to know each other. Having a responsive person on the other end, someone who is actually into the call is important. She has to have imagination, class, brains, and caring about what is happening.

I have called numerous services in the past. Now that I have found the one who makes things happen for me, she's the only one I call

Jeff