Assisted personal pleasure

Our FREE tease and denial - orgasm denial - femdom audio files library

Moderator: Miss Molly

Niteman

Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:37 pm

You would like to use your hand to masturbate wouldn't you? You would like to hear me coax you to rub your penis wouldn't you? You would like to hear me guide you wouldn't you? You're getting a little hard now aren't you? Don't feel the least bit guilty. Your penis is manly. You're a normal, healthy man. Your penis is hard! You can masturbate. This is assisted masturbation for your pleasure. You're a normal, healthy man.

I want you to stroke your penis. I want to assist your masturbation.You're a normal, healthy man. Relieve your stress. I want to help you enjoy your masturbation experience.
You're a normal, healthy man. Your testicles are excited. Your testicles are ready to help you shoot a load of cum. Your balls are pulsing.

Your testicles are pulsing with stimulation. I want to talk about your sperm. You can rub your penis with my support. Your testicles are excited. Your testicles are excited. Your testicles are alive with feeling. Your testicles are excited. Your testicles are excited. Your testicles feel sexually aroused. There is no need for feelings of guilt. You're a normal, healthy man. I approve of your masturbation. Let me help you enjoy your masturbation. I want to help you enjoy your masturbation.

Your penis is hard! Your penis is excited. Your penis is big and hard. You can use your hand to masturbate. Doesn't that feel good ? You're a normal, healthy man. I want to help you stroke your penis. You're a normal, healthy man. You're a normal, healthy man aren't you? :o