Only Ruined Orgasms For A Month

Our FREE tease and denial - orgasm denial - femdom audio files library

Moderator: Miss Molly

PiperEnchantrix

Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:11 pm

You’ve been masturbating without eating your cum for a long time, even though you told me otherwise. I can’t stand liars, and so you’re going to pay the price.

Don’t worry, though, you’ll still be allowed to cum. In fact, you’re going to be cumming A LOT! And yes, you’re going to be cleaning up your cum every single time. You’re okay with my “punishment,” because you don’t really hate eating cum. You’re just really lazy and self-indulgent. You’re quite happy to jerk off and eat your cum for Mistress.

You and I meet for our usual weekly session. You’re as excited as always, as if you haven’t been cheating and lying all this time. I tie you up and begin stroking your cock. You lay back and beg for mercy, even though you’re not in any kind of agony whatsoever.

I feel your dick twitch as I’m giving you a handjob, and I know you’re close to cumming. I loosen my grip so I can hold you on the edge before I finally stop and let you recover.

Over and over I stroke you to the edge of orgasm, each time building up the cum in your balls even more. You’re beginning to squirm and beg for release. You promise to eat your own cum, if only I will let you orgasm.

Only Ruined Orgasms For A Month