While You’re OTK For A Spanking, Careful My Black Lover Doesn’t Take Advantage Of You!

Our FREE tease and denial - orgasm denial - femdom audio files library

Moderator: Miss Molly

PiperEnchantrix

Wed May 29, 2019 10:43 pm

You’re a simpering cuckold with a taste for a good spanking. You love to be over my knee with your bare ass turning red.

My black lover Tyrone thinks it’s hilarious how hard your little 3 inch dick gets while I spank you–and how you sometimes spunk my thighs while I do it. It gives him wicked ideas when you’re head down ass up, though. I guess your little hiney turning red gets him thinking of how warm your butt would feel while he was pounding your virgin hole.

The hilarious thing about this whole situation is how horny you got when I told you what Tyrone said about butt fucking you while I spank your skinny ass. He said all husbands with tiny rice dicks deserve to be spanked–and what better way to top off a spanking than with a nice massage.

Not to mention the hot cream Tyrone will squirt all over your poor sore booty. Don’t you want some hot cream to make it all better?

While You’re OTK For A Spanking, Careful My Black Lover Doesn’t Take Advantage Of You!