A peek into my thoughts

Our FREE tease and denial - orgasm denial - femdom audio files library

Moderator: Miss Molly

Niteman

Sat May 25, 2019 9:47 am

What I like to hear? Well the below is a selection that I wrote:

I could assist your masturbation. Don't be worried. Guys like to masturbate. I understand what guys want to do. Let me be your masturbation talk person. Let me help you overcome your feelings of guilt. There is nothing to feel guilty about.
If I give you my permission to masturbate then you have nothing to feel guilty about.
I can let you listen to me while you masturbate. You don't have to be ashamed. You're a normal, healthy man. I approve of your masturbation. Let me help you enjoy your masturbation. I want to help you enjoy your masturbation.

Your penis is hard! Your penis is hard! Your penis is hard! Your penis is so hard! Your penis is big and hard. You can use your hand to masturbate. Your penis is manly. You're a normal, healthy man. You're a normal, healthy man. Your penis is hard! You can masturbate. This is assisted masturbation for you. You're a normal, healthy man. Your penis is hard!

I want you to stroke your penis. I want to assist your masturbation.Relieve your stress. I want to help you enjoy your masturbation experience.
You're a normal, healthy man.
Your testicles are excited. Your testicles are ready to help you shoot a load of cum. Your balls are pulsing. Your balls are ready to go.

Your testicles are pulsing with stimulation. I want to talk about your sperm. You can rub your penis with my support. Your testicles are excited. Your testicles are excited. Your testicles are alive with feeling. Your testicles are excited. Your testicles are excited. Your testicles feel excited. Your testicles feel sexually aroused. There is no need for feelings of guilt. You're a normal, healthy man. I approve of your masturbation. Let me help you enjoy your masturbation. I want to help you enjoy your masturbation.

Your penis is hard! Your penis is hard! Your penis is hard! Your penis is so hard! Your penis is big and hard. You can use your hand to masturbate. Your penis is manly. You're a normal, healthy man. You're a normal, healthy man. You're a normal, healthy man aren't you? You're a normal, healthy man aren't you?
Niteman

Sat May 25, 2019 11:49 am

I would be pleased to hear a recording of what I have posted.
Niteman

Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:11 pm

A small portion of teasing for a forum listener.