My New Denied "Manly" Panty Slut!

Our FREE tease and denial - orgasm denial - femdom audio files library

Moderator: Miss Molly

PiperEnchantrix

Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:36 pm

Several weeks ago I gained a new denied panty boy slave (according to him it was 47 days ago, but who’s counting?)
He caught my attention because the first thing he did was beg me to deny his orgasm. I assured him that wouldn’t be a problem!

I also sent him straight to Victoria’s Secret to buy some panties. See, he’s a manly dude who actually carries a gun on a daily basis, and I couldn’t get over how humiliated he’d feel chasing a bad guy while his panties crawled up his butt crack.

He wears boxers over his naughty underthings because it would, of course, be quite unfortunate if he was caught in panties while changing in the locker room with “the boys.”
And where does this manly man keep his panties away from the prying eyes of his family members? In his gun safe, of course! Let’s see….Glock, Smith & Wesson, and Victoria’s Secret!

My New Denied "Manly" Panty Slut!
enchantrixkay

Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:42 pm

Oh my - every badass manly guy with a badge I know (and there are more than a few) just popped into my head. I could just imagine a sexy scrappy g string riding up one of their asses while running after someone - or lifting in the gym with their other badass friends - lol. (same age group too) It's like the master of universe types who control everything in their world have a desire to be submissive.

I think it is absolutely priceless that he keeps his pretty things with his gun - lol. Until he gets too many that is.

Ms Kay Marie
Ms Kay Marie
My Blogs ~ mistressofmore.com and mistressafterhours.com
My Email ~ kaymarie@enchantrixempire.com
800.601-6975
PiperEnchantrix

Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:51 pm

enchantrixkay wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:42 pm
Oh my - every badass manly guy with a badge I know (and there are more than a few) just popped into my head. I could just imagine a sexy scrappy g string riding up one of their asses while running after someone - or lifting in the gym with their other badass friends - lol. (same age group too) It's like the master of universe types who control everything in their world have a desire to be submissive.

I think it is absolutely priceless that he keeps his pretty things with his gun - lol. Until he gets too many that is.

Ms Kay Marie
True! Pretty soon that panty collection is going to require Mr. Man to purchase a bigger gun safe! Wifey might wonder why he keeps buying bigger safes when his gun collection doesn't seem to be getting any bigger! ;)
EnchantrixClaire

Tue May 07, 2019 8:46 am

I keep thinking of how many tuck the gun into their waistband, back or front (I always thought this was tempting fate in a bad way!)...and that gun getting all tangled up in a thong when they try to pull it out. He'd end up not needing it, the bad guy would be crippled with laughter!

Keep it sassy!
-- Claire --
www.sassyclassyphonesex.com