Over The Knee Spanking: Your Ass Will Be As Red As Your Face

Our FREE tease and denial - orgasm denial - femdom audio files library

Moderator: Miss Molly

PiperEnchantrix

Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:51 pm

Have you been naughty, little man? Do you need to have your pants pulled down to your ankles in front of everyone, bent over, and spanked until your ass is as red as your face?

What is that? What is that in your hand? Did I just catch you playing with your wee wee again? I thought I told you to keep your hand out of your underpants. I thought I told you to be good! But here you are, playing with yourself and breaking MY rules.

Well, we’ll just have to teach you a lesson, then. Don’t think you are going to get a pass this time. Not only are you going to be punished, but you’re going to be humiliated too. Tell everyone what you did. Go on, tell them! Now tell them what I told you would happen the next time I caught you being a bad little man.

That’s right, I told you I was going to spank you. You may think you’re too old for a spanking, but right about the time my cane cracks across your ass, you’ll realize that you’re never too old for me to punish you.

Now that you’re bare-assed and humiliated, you’re going to bend over my knee. No, keep your pants around your ankles. I don’t want any squirming. Keep your head down, and be still!

Over The Knee Spanking: Your Ass Will Be As Red As Your Face