Use Your Mouth To Serve Mistress Piper

Our FREE tease and denial - orgasm denial - femdom audio files library

Moderator: Miss Molly

PiperEnchantrix

Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:19 pm

We talk a lot about how you can serve me. I know you’re quite obsessed with serving me well, and that is why I’m calling your mouth into service.
It’s an easy way for you to focus on exactly how to serve me day in and day out, simply by thinking, “What have I done with my mouth today to serve Mistress Piper?” Have you spoken words that I would approve of? Have you fantasized about all the ways you could please my body with your mouth?

Some of you have been called to learn how to suck cock. Have you practiced on a dildo or on the real thing?

Some of you have a difficult relationship with your wife, and I have made it quite clear that serving her (and not bitching and moaning) is the same as serving me. After all, keeping your wife happy clears the way for you to serve me better and more often!
The thing for you to understand is that, yes, you may enjoy some aspects of oral servitude. You may enjoy fantasizing about how my moist pussy would feel on your face and tongue. You may even enjoy sucking cock. But the point of service is not your pleasure.

Use Your Mouth To Serve Mistress Piper