Chastity is BDSM Cock Binding: Shrinking and Sacrificing Your Manhood For Mistress

Our FREE tease and denial - orgasm denial - femdom audio files library

Moderator: Miss Molly

PiperEnchantrix

Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:53 pm

I’ve recently written about how a small penis is a wonderful side effect of chastity on another group blog. One of my faithful readers made an interesting point about how chastity is very much like the ancient asian practice of foot binding!
I had never thought of it in that way, but that is so true!

The practice of foot binding was practiced in China for about 1000 years, and women did it so they would have “lotus feet,” or feet that would make them marriageable and beautiful. Foot binding has been banned for over 100 years, as well it should be. Since women’s feet had to be bound from a young age, we’re hardly talking about a consensual practice–not to mention it crippled women for the duration of their lives.

When we talk about your “lotus cock” (or clit) however, we’re talking about a decision you make to be locked in chastity and sacrifice your penis to your Mistress. It is an act of submission and affection.

Chastity is BDSM Cock Binding: Shrinking and Sacrificing Your Manhood For Mistress
Tbone1

Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:48 am

Mistress Piper, I would be willing to do this in exchange for slavery. Though there would have to be away it is proven that i was in permanent chastity. I just am a beta male who is meant for this type of role in life. All females and alpha males belong in power.
PiperEnchantrix

Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:30 pm

Tbone1 wrote:
Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:48 am
Mistress Piper, I would be willing to do this in exchange for slavery. Though there would have to be away it is proven that i was in permanent chastity. I just am a beta male who is meant for this type of role in life. All females and alpha males belong in power.
I agree there would have to be a way to verify chastity. Generally, numbered locks are a good way to keep tabs on your obedience. I like to require a chastity slave to submit to frequent visual inspections via webcam. Your face is never shown unless you want it to, but your lock and your penis will be put on display for Mistress.