Beg Me To Deny You: Ms. Piper Mindfucks You Into Long Term Denial

Our FREE tease and denial - orgasm denial - femdom audio files library

Moderator: Miss Molly

PiperEnchantrix

Mon May 28, 2018 6:23 pm

One of my favorite ways to dominate you is to trick you into begging for long-term orgasm denial.
Think I can’t do it? Think your need to cum is stronger than your desire to serve? Perhaps that would be true if I were just any woman asking something so difficult of you, but an accomplished mindfuck Mistress like me can do the impossible.

Of course, orgasm denial plays a huge part in my mindfuck scheme. When I deny you, your brain gets sloshy and stupid. You’re a perfect victim, ripe for the picking.

Beg Me To Deny You: Ms. Piper Mindfucks You Into Long Term Denial
Tbone1

Tue May 29, 2018 2:31 pm

[quote=PiperEnchantrix post_id=51583 time=1527546210 user_id=157132]
One of my favorite ways to dominate you is to trick you into begging for long-term orgasm denial.
Think I can’t do it? Think your need to cum is stronger than your desire to serve? Perhaps that would be true if I were just any woman asking something so difficult of you, but an accomplished mindfuck Mistress like me can do the impossible.

Of course, orgasm denial plays a huge part in my mindfuck scheme. When I deny you, your brain gets sloshy and stupid. You’re a perfect victim, ripe for the picking.

[url=http://www.eroticaudios.com/content/Pip ... r51518.mp3]Beg Me To Deny You: Ms. Piper Mindfucks You Into Long Term Denial[/url]
[/quote]

Mistress Piper, Would this include long term chastity and would you do it to a virgin?
PiperEnchantrix

Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:40 pm

Hi Tbone1, I can't think of any reason not to do this to a virgin. Even if you've never had sexual intercourse, I'm sure you've played with yourself enough to warrant denial!

Chastity can be a part of a LTD mindfuck, but with a truly deep fucking of the mind, a device is rarely needed unless the boy is a hard case and cannot keep his hands out off his pee pee.

Which category would you fall in?
Tbone1

Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:49 pm

[quote=PiperEnchantrix post_id=51639 time=1528933213 user_id=157132]
Hi Tbone1, I can't think of any reason not to do this to a virgin. Even if you've never had sexual intercourse, I'm sure you've played with yourself enough to warrant denial!

Chastity can be a part of a LTD mindfuck, but with a truly deep fucking of the mind, a device is rarely needed unless the boy is a hard case and cannot keep his hands out off his pee pee.

Which category would you fall in?
[/quote]

Mistress Piper, I can't keep my hands off my little boy pee-pee and a lot of that has to with that i am still a virgin.