It All Starts With a Small (aka "Average") Penis

Our FREE tease and denial - orgasm denial - femdom audio files library

Moderator: Miss Molly

PiperEnchantrix

Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:42 pm

I'm amazed at the number of clients calling me up and confessing their kinks and fetishes while also telling me they have a small penis.
I quickly realized that a small penis can really affect a man's life in quite dramatic ways. For such a small little thing, it has a big impact (quite possibly the only big impact it's capable of).

For the record, let me state that if you're hiding behind the "I'm not small, I'm average" argument, just be aware that average is never something to brag about.

You and I both know you don't lust after average women, so don't try to insult me by thinking your average penis is anything to be proud of.

It All Starts With a Small (aka "Average") Penis
Tbone1

Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:20 pm

[quote=PiperEnchantrix post_id=51400 time=1521160967 user_id=157132]
I'm amazed at the number of clients calling me up and confessing their kinks and fetishes while also telling me they have a small penis.
I quickly realized that a small penis can really affect a man's life in quite dramatic ways. For such a small little thing, it has a big impact (quite possibly the only big impact it's capable of).

For the record, let me state that if you're hiding behind the "I'm not small, I'm average" argument, just be aware that average is never something to brag about.

You and I both know you don't lust after average women, so don't try to insult me by thinking your average penis is anything to be proud of.

[url=http://eroticaudios.com/content/Piper/b ... r31518.mp3]It All Starts With a Small (aka "Average") Penis[/url]
[/quote]

Mistress Piper, You are right having small penis does have a big impact when you are tiny like i am. It for one means i have no self confidence in myself and just in general think that all women and men are better then me. Maybe Alpha females and Alpha males can enslave me.