Beta Penis Cuckold to Mistress Piper: "Will You Write About Me On Your Blog?"

Our FREE tease and denial - orgasm denial - femdom audio files library

Moderator: Miss Molly

PiperEnchantrix

Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:27 pm

You do know what a beta-penis cuckold is, don't you? It's a cuckold with a small penis and a personality to match.
I have one beta-penis cuckold always begging me to write about him on my blog. I've actually written about him before, but the begging continues, so here we are.

Poor little beta penis cuckold always wants to listen to me faking my orgasms so he can imagine what it's like to hear a woman cum--not that any woman would ever cum on his little babee boner!

So what do you think, cuckold? Is this enough small penis humiliation, or do we need to tell everyone your little secret?

Beta Penis Cuckold to Mistress Piper: "Will You Write About Me On Your Blog?"
Tbone1

Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:22 pm

[quote=PiperEnchantrix post_id=51340 time=1518755276 user_id=157132]
You do know what a beta-penis cuckold is, don't you? It's a cuckold with a small penis and a personality to match.
I have one beta-penis cuckold always begging me to write about him on my blog. I've actually written about him before, but the begging continues, so here we are.

Poor little beta penis cuckold always wants to listen to me faking my orgasms so he can imagine what it's like to hear a woman cum--not that any woman would ever cum on his little babee boner!

So what do you think, cuckold? Is this enough small penis humiliation, or do we need to tell everyone your little secret?

[url=http://eroticaudios.com/content/Piper/b ... r21418.mp3]Beta Penis Cuckold to Mistress Piper: "Will You Write About Me On Your Blog?"[/url]
[/quote]

Mistress Piper, You are right about us beta boys. Personality makes us a cuckold just as much as a small penis.