Mistress Piper's Cocksuckers Gag, Drool, and Swallow!

Our FREE tease and denial - orgasm denial - femdom audio files library

Moderator: Miss Molly

PiperEnchantrix

Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:13 pm

Since you're a cocksucker, you know you should be on your knees in front of a big dick, opening your mouth and letting your man take you any which way.
At least, if you're MY cock slut you know that.

You don't have to be gay to get your throat plumbed by a massive meat stick. In fact, I really like to turn straight men into cock hungry sluts. I do have to admit, though, once you get turned on by submissively being used by a dominant dick, it's hard not to start thinking all kinds of gay thoughts.

It wouldn't be unheard of for a straight man to turn a little queer if he sucked enough dick (especially if he had a cocksucker Mistress like me training him).

Mistress Piper's Cocksuckers Gag, Drool, and Swallow!
pussy lips

Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:31 pm

Mistress Piper,i think all cocksuckers should be trained as well as Your cocksuckers are! Especially when it cums to eating all the cum the Alpha male shoots in its slut mouth. i am a cocksucker that gags,drools and ALWAYS swallows everything i am given to eat!
sissy donna,aka,pussy lips
PiperEnchantrix

Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:58 pm

pussy lips wrote:
Mistress Piper,i think all cocksuckers should be trained as well as Your cocksuckers are! Especially when it cums to eating all the cum the Alpha male shoots in its slut mouth. i am a cocksucker that gags,drools and ALWAYS swallows everything i am given to eat!
Well, it sounds as if you've been trained well yourself, sissy donna! Who trained you, or are you self-taught? :wink:
pussy lips

Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:27 am

PiperEnchantrix wrote:
pussy lips wrote:
Well, it sounds as if you've been trained well yourself, sissy donna! Who trained you, or are you self-taught? :wink:
Mistress Piper,i was trained when i was younger by a very strict Mistress who was 10 years my senior.She made me Her sissy slut cuckold and taught me to OBEY.She kept me for around 1 and a half years and She got tired of me and traded me, to Her Male Dominant friends for one of Their sluts! i was absolutely crushed when She traded me away,but i went with them because She wanted me to go,and i obeyed Her!
PiperEnchantrix

Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:21 pm

pussy lips wrote:
PiperEnchantrix wrote:
pussy lips wrote:
Mistress Piper,i was trained when i was younger by a very strict Mistress who was 10 years my senior.She made me Her sissy slut cuckold and taught me to OBEY.She kept me for around 1 and a half years and She got tired of me and traded me, to Her Male Dominant friends for one of Their sluts! i was absolutely crushed when She traded me away,but i went with them because She wanted me to go,and i obeyed Her!
Oh pussy lips, it can be really difficult to obey a Mistress when she needs to move on, but you were correct in doing so. After all, it's your job to serve her and meet HER needs, correct?
pussy lips

Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:23 am

PiperEnchantrix wrote:
pussy lips wrote:
PiperEnchantrix wrote:

Oh pussy lips, it can be really difficult to obey a Mistress when she needs to move on, but you were correct in doing so. After all, it's your job to serve her and meet HER needs, correct?
Mistress Piper, thank You for saying i did the correct thing by obeying my Mistress when She traded me to those very Dominant Men, to be used in any way they wanted. i also believe what You say that its my job to serve all My Mistress's needs and desires, and never to think about myself,and if She was tired of me,it was Her right to trade me. She had trained me well to be submissive and OBEY HER! Although, as a submissive slut whore, i still love to serve and Obey other very Dominant Females,i will never forget Her!
pussy lips
PiperEnchantrix

Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:14 pm

pussy lips wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:23 am
PiperEnchantrix wrote:
pussy lips wrote:

Mistress Piper, thank You for saying i did the correct thing by obeying my Mistress when She traded me to those very Dominant Men, to be used in any way they wanted. i also believe what You say that its my job to serve all My Mistress's needs and desires, and never to think about myself,and if She was tired of me,it was Her right to trade me. She had trained me well to be submissive and OBEY HER! Although, as a submissive slut whore, i still love to serve and Obey other very Dominant Females,i will never forget Her!
pussy lips
You are welcome, pussy lips! I have to say that your TRULY submissive attitude impresses me. I don't hear that from sissies often enough. Your Mistresses and Masters have been fortunate to have a little slut like you serving them. I'm sure they enjoyed you while they owned you.