Audio Request: Penis Size Names!

Our FREE tease and denial - orgasm denial - femdom audio files library

Moderator: Miss Molly

tmfan

Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:05 am

Hello lovely Mistresses! I appreciate the surreal fantasies manifested from your stunning voices and this community. I have a script request written below about various penis size terms, if anyone would like to help make it come to life. Thanks for your consideration, regardless!

Hey there! It's Mistress (name here). For all you boys out there who are wondering about the name, category, and adequacy of your penis size, I have recorded an audio that clarifies any misunderstanding, with the help of a script by tmfan. Enjoy!

If your penis is above 8 inches, you have a Massive "Cock"! Your Cock has the capacity to give the deepest pleasure to a woman, but don't get too cocky. If not wielded skillfully, your giant Cock is only a stupid, useless piece of flesh dangling between your legs. *sigh* Come on now, rock your Cock, stud!

If you possess 6-8 inches, you have a decent "Dick"! Your Dick is quite capable of satisfying a female. In fact, many prefer a Dick in this range for a balance of pleasure and comfort, as well as something fitting to wrap their lips around. (sensually:) *mmmmm* (whisper:) Diiick!

If you measure 5-6 inches, you have an Average "Wiener"! Your Wiener is the most common penis size around the globe. if you play your cards right, some ladies may appreciate your standard Wiener, but there are no guarantees. (suspenseful:) *ooooh*

If you're between 4-5 inches, you have a Dinky "Winky". Your Winky is a bit too Dinky to give pleasure to a female. If you're lucky, some petite gal out there with a smaller Pussy cavern may complement your Dinky Winky Wiener, but the odds are against you, unfortunately. (frustrated:) *ahhh*

If you come in at 3-4 inches, you have a Teeny "Weenie"! It looks exactly like those mini sausages: Teeny Weenies!!! At any rate, you may want to learn how to give amazing oral sex to a woman, but she will most likely laugh at your Teeny Weenie cocktail Wiener! *hahaha*

At a mere 2-3 inches, you have a Teeny "Peeny", or a "Teeny-Weeny Peenie"! Your Peenie is the Teeniest of Weenies!!! Not only will the ladies laugh at your Weenie Peenie, they may also feel compelled to point and sing! (rhythmic:) Eeny-Weeny Teeny-Peenie, Eeny-Weeny Teeny-PEENIE!... Mmhmmm!

At only 2 inches, you have a Small "Pee-Pee". (cutesy:) 'Awww, your Pee-Pee is so CUTE! It's like a little boy's Pee-Pee!' Uh oh, your Itty Bitty Pee-Pee didn't quite grow during puberty, huh? Poor lil' guy. I actually kinda feel sorry for your smaaall... (soft stutter, then fast:) puh-puh-puh PeePee-PeePee-PEEPEE!!! *giggle*

At just 1 inch, you have a Widdle "Wee-Wee". (playful:) Hmm, let me get a closer look... Yep, your Pee-Pee is just a Widdle Wee-Wee, Mister!!! My lips couldn't even move up & down on it. (teasing:) But, I could plant a kiss, riiight on your... (buildup:) ooooWEEWEE! *giggle* I'm just teasing, hun. Widdle Wee-Wees cannot possibly please a Goddess like myself.

If your lil' guy is less than 1 inch, you have a Lil' "Button"! Your Lil' Button is so freakin' teeny tiny, it is rather a quirk of nature. I wonder what would happen if my finger pushed your Lil' Pee-Pee Button down there? That'd be the most action you've ever had in your life, am I right? ('losing' game show sound:) *wah wah wah*

Thus concludes the penis size names list. So, which do you have?: a Massive Cock?, a Decent Dick?, an Average Wiener?, a Dinky Winky?, a Teeny Weenie?, a Teeny-Weeny Peenie?, a Small Pee-Pee?, a Widdle Wee-Wee?, or a Lil' Button? I wanna know! *blow kiss* Bye bye!
EmpressViolet

Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:27 pm

Hello tmfan,

I just recorded your script. It will be posted on this site as a new audio in the next few minutes.

Enjoy!
tmfan wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:05 am
Hello lovely Mistresses! I appreciate the surreal fantasies manifested from your stunning voices and this community. I have a script request written below about various penis size terms, if anyone would like to help make it come to life. Thanks for your consideration, regardless!

Hey there! It's Mistress (name here). For all you boys out there who are wondering about the name, category, and adequacy of your penis size, I have recorded an audio that clarifies any misunderstanding, with the help of a script by tmfan. Enjoy!

If your penis is above 8 inches, you have a Massive "Cock"! Your Cock has the capacity to give the deepest pleasure to a woman, but don't get too cocky. If not wielded skillfully, your giant Cock is only a stupid, useless piece of flesh dangling between your legs. *sigh* Come on now, rock your Cock, stud!

If you possess 6-8 inches, you have a decent "Dick"! Your Dick is quite capable of satisfying a female. In fact, many prefer a Dick in this range for a balance of pleasure and comfort, as well as something fitting to wrap their lips around. (sensually:) *mmmmm* (whisper:) Diiick!

If you measure 5-6 inches, you have an Average "Wiener"! Your Wiener is the most common penis size around the globe. if you play your cards right, some ladies may appreciate your standard Wiener, but there are no guarantees. (suspenseful:) *ooooh*

If you're between 4-5 inches, you have a Dinky "Winky". Your Winky is a bit too Dinky to give pleasure to a female. If you're lucky, some petite gal out there with a smaller Pussy cavern may complement your Dinky Winky Wiener, but the odds are against you, unfortunately. (frustrated:) *ahhh*

If you come in at 3-4 inches, you have a Teeny "Weenie"! It looks exactly like those mini sausages: Teeny Weenies!!! At any rate, you may want to learn how to give amazing oral sex to a woman, but she will most likely laugh at your Teeny Weenie cocktail Wiener! *hahaha*

At a mere 2-3 inches, you have a Teeny "Peeny", or a "Teeny-Weeny Peenie"! Your Peenie is the Teeniest of Weenies!!! Not only will the ladies laugh at your Weenie Peenie, they may also feel compelled to point and sing! (rhythmic:) Eeny-Weeny Teeny-Peenie, Eeny-Weeny Teeny-PEENIE!... Mmhmmm!

At only 2 inches, you have a Small "Pee-Pee". (cutesy:) 'Awww, your Pee-Pee is so CUTE! It's like a little boy's Pee-Pee!' Uh oh, your Itty Bitty Pee-Pee didn't quite grow during puberty, huh? Poor lil' guy. I actually kinda feel sorry for your smaaall... (soft stutter, then fast:) puh-puh-puh PeePee-PeePee-PEEPEE!!! *giggle*

At just 1 inch, you have a Widdle "Wee-Wee". (playful:) Hmm, let me get a closer look... Yep, your Pee-Pee is just a Widdle Wee-Wee, Mister!!! My lips couldn't even move up & down on it. (teasing:) But, I could plant a kiss, riiight on your... (buildup:) ooooWEEWEE! *giggle* I'm just teasing, hun. Widdle Wee-Wees cannot possibly please a Goddess like myself.

If your lil' guy is less than 1 inch, you have a Lil' "Button"! Your Lil' Button is so freakin' teeny tiny, it is rather a quirk of nature. I wonder what would happen if my finger pushed your Lil' Pee-Pee Button down there? That'd be the most action you've ever had in your life, am I right? ('losing' game show sound:) *wah wah wah*

Thus concludes the penis size names list. So, which do you have?: a Massive Cock?, a Decent Dick?, an Average Wiener?, a Dinky Winky?, a Teeny Weenie?, a Teeny-Weeny Peenie?, a Small Pee-Pee?, a Widdle Wee-Wee?, or a Lil' Button? I wanna know! *blow kiss* Bye bye!