Ms. Piper Punishes Her Sissy Bimbo For Being Too Greedy For Cock

Our FREE tease and denial - orgasm denial - femdom audio files library

Moderator: Miss Molly

PiperEnchantrix

Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:59 pm

Is it possible to suck too much cock? There was a time when I would have said no, but my cocksucking sissy bimbo has taken it to another level entirely!

I should have known something was up when she got so quiet. I mean, all of my calls went to voicemail, and that just wasn’t like my sissy at all. I, being the understanding Mistress that I am, assumed she was having a bit of a sissy crisis, and might even be purging or trying to pretend she’s a man after all.

I knew she’d be back once she realized it was futile to resist the sissy allure!

Imagine my surprise when I saw my sissy out one night, dressed to the sixes–and by “sixes,” I mean six-inch heels! She was prancing around, being such a flirty, frilly sissy. What was going on?

After watching her for a little while, I realize she was definitely not avoiding me because she was conflicted, but because she was too busy on her knees, sucking cock like a little bimbo slut and pulling her panties down for every Tom, Dick, and Harry–but especially for Dick!

Ms. Piper Punishes Her Sissy Bimbo For Being Too Greedy For Cock