A script idea: "You don't deserve dick."

Our FREE tease and denial - orgasm denial - femdom audio files library

Moderator: Miss Molly

Inferior

Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:39 pm

Here's a script I came up with if any of the wonderful Mistresses here would like it:

You don't deserve dick

There are some sissies who are attracted to and serve women, cooking, cleaning, and offering oral service whenever possible. Other sissies would rather serve men. The vast majority of these sissies are obsessed with cock, particularly licking it, sucking it, and swallowing it's creamy offerings. These are what you might call normal sissies with dreams of licking pussy or sucking cock.

But there's another type of sissy. A lesser sissy. A particularly pathetic type of sissy who is mostly attracted to women but knows it doesn't deserve to serve a woman. Especially not in any remotely sexual way. A sissy who's instead turned it's desires to the males who are worthy of a woman's attention. A sissy with an appropriately low sense of self worth. A sissy like you.

You're what I call sissy scum. You know you're inferior to women. And men. And even sissies. You don't deserve pussy or it's sweet warm juices. You don't deserve dick or it's sticky release. You're at the very bottom of the totem pole. A bottom feeder. And that's exactly what you dream of, don't you? Feeding on a bottom. Eating ass.

Now there are plenty of males. Men, slave boys, and sissies alike who adore the smooth beautiful curves of a woman's ass. But such beauty is not for you. You know you're not worthy of any part of a woman's body. So that's not at all what makes your little clit stick throb. What does is the nice firm ass of a better man. You know it's true, don't you, you inferior little sissy scum?

You crave the utter shame and degradation that can only come from being a wanton brown noser. A devoted butt kisser. A ravenous ass licker. That's what you were born for. You exist to bow down and worship the ass of a superior man.

It could be pleasuring the rosebud of a real man by rimming it as a woman or a more deserving sissy orally pleasures his cock.

It might be prepping the hungry hole of a gay bottom to get it wet for the thick cock of his top.

It may involve cementing your face between some stud's cheeks and lapping up the sweat he makes as he thrusts inside the woman of your dreams.

It could even be licking the twitching sphincter of a sissy or slave boy to get him lubed up for his Mistress's huge strap on.

It doesn't matter why you're dutifully worshipping the ass of your superior, only that you are. And that's all you should ever ask of a male: to worship his ass without any thought of reward or reciprocation. Your reward is getting to do what you were meant to do, becoming what you were meant to be. And what you were meant to be is ass worshipping sissy scum who doesn't deserve dick.

Let's talk about your bottom feeding or the rest of your depraved fantasies. Give me a call at...
EmpressViolet

Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:43 pm

Hey inferior. You are a very creative guy. Glad to see you posted a script idea. No doubt you will get a taker
soon!
Inferior wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:39 pm
Here's a script I came up with if any of the wonderful Mistresses here would like it:

You don't deserve dick

There are some sissies who are attracted to and serve women, cooking, cleaning, and offering oral service whenever possible. Other sissies would rather serve men. The vast majority of these sissies are obsessed with cock, particularly licking it, sucking it, and swallowing it's creamy offerings. These are what you might call normal sissies with dreams of licking pussy or sucking cock.

But there's another type of sissy. A lesser sissy. A particularly pathetic type of sissy who is mostly attracted to women but knows it doesn't deserve to serve a woman. Especially not in any remotely sexual way. A sissy who's instead turned it's desires to the males who are worthy of a woman's attention. A sissy with an appropriately low sense of self worth. A sissy like you.

You're what I call sissy scum. You know you're inferior to women. And men. And even sissies. You don't deserve pussy or it's sweet warm juices. You don't deserve dick or it's sticky release. You're at the very bottom of the totem pole. A bottom feeder. And that's exactly what you dream of, don't you? Feeding on a bottom. Eating ass.

Now there are plenty of males. Men, slave boys, and sissies alike who adore the smooth beautiful curves of a woman's ass. But such beauty is not for you. You know you're not worthy of any part of a woman's body. So that's not at all what makes your little clit stick throb. What does is the nice firm ass of a better man. You know it's true, don't you, you inferior little sissy scum?

You crave the utter shame and degradation that can only come from being a wanton brown noser. A devoted butt kisser. A ravenous ass licker. That's what you were born for. You exist to bow down and worship the ass of a superior man.

It could be pleasuring the rosebud of a real man by rimming it as a woman or a more deserving sissy orally pleasures his cock.

It might be prepping the hungry hole of a gay bottom to get it wet for the thick cock of his top.

It may involve cementing your face between some stud's cheeks and lapping up the sweat he makes as he thrusts inside the woman of your dreams.

It could even be licking the twitching sphincter of a sissy or slave boy to get him lubed up for his Mistress's huge strap on.

It doesn't matter why you're dutifully worshipping the ass of your superior, only that you are. And that's all you should ever ask of a male: to worship his ass without any thought of reward or reciprocation. Your reward is getting to do what you were meant to do, becoming what you were meant to be. And what you were meant to be is ass worshipping sissy scum who doesn't deserve dick.

Let's talk about your bottom feeding or the rest of your depraved fantasies. Give me a call at...
Empress Andi

Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:33 pm

I love this! Thank you for sharing!
I am a bratty cock teasing Princess. Ready to tease and deny you!
Princess Andi~

~ To play: 1-800-681-6975 Make sure to ask for Andi
phonesexprincessblog.com
MissRachel

Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:09 pm

WOW!!

I really ought to check out Teasemania more often! I spend most of My time over on GetGirlie, but obviously that's not the only place to find depraved sissies!

Inferior, this is definitely My kind of thing, the degradation AND the ass play! I was happy to record it for you!

https://www.teasemania.com/forum/viewto ... 939#p50939

Hope you enjoy it! And if you'd like to talk further about the thoughts and fantasies that inspired this script, you know where to find Me!

Miss Rachel
Want more of Me?
Read My blog at www.sensual-domme.com!
Ready to play? Arrange to speak to Me at 1-800-601-7259!
Inferior

Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:34 pm

Thank you, Miss Rachel. That was amazingly perfect. Your passion and voice are incredible.

Thanks also to Empress Violet and Empress Andi for the nice comments.
MissRachel

Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:20 am

Inferior wrote:
Thank you, Miss Rachel. That was amazingly perfect. Your passion and voice are incredible.

So glad to hear it, Inferior!
Want more of Me?
EmpressViolet

Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:29 pm

Oh good! I am happy to see you got your script recorded, inferior. *smile*

Sounds like it exceeded your hopes. Ms Rachel does have an incredible voice.
Inferior wrote:

MissRachel

Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:32 pm

EmpressViolet wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:29 pm
Oh good! I am happy to see you got your script recorded, inferior. *smile*

Sounds like it exceeded your hopes. Ms Rachel does have an incredible voice.
Inferior wrote:

Why thank you, Miss Violet!
Want more of Me?