Ms. Piper's Training For Premature Ejaculators: Keep Your Pistol From Popping Too Soon

Our FREE tease and denial - orgasm denial - femdom audio files library

Moderator: Miss Molly

PiperEnchantrix

Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:51 pm

Premature Ejaculators. *Sigh* All you can really do with these losers is sigh because they are so frustrating.

Look, unless you just discovered your dick and just started masturbating last week, you don’t have any excuse under the sun to be spooging too soon. Most of you are men either solidly in middle age or closing in on it mighty fast. You’ve had plenty of time to get that ding a ling under control, and yet there it goes AGAIN.

If you can’t even last the goddamn 10 minute minimum for your calls, you really need to figure out how to rein in that unruly little lump of flesh. I mean, my word. You pay for 10 minutes, you should at least get 10 minutes.

But too many of you simply can’t even last 10 minutes on the phone with me. I say three dirty words and the next thing I know, you’re yelling in my ear!

So let’s work on that, shall we? We can save your dignity (and my eardrums) a lot of abuse if we help that weenis last a little longer.

I have a little training program for you to practice while you’re between calls. Spend some time working on this every day, and before you know it, you’ll be a big boy who controls his pee pee!

Training For Premature Ejaculators: Keep Your Pistol From Popping Too Soon
8inch

Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:39 am

Thank You, Mistress Piper!!! No release for me since November, 2015 and none allowed!!!