Helping You With Your Masturbation..........Miss Violet

Our FREE tease and denial - orgasm denial - femdom audio files library

Moderator: Miss Molly

EmpressViolet

Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:59 am

Niteman wrote the script for this sexy audio where I urge you to stroke, and cum hard!
Listen to this as you are ready to work your way to the finish line.

Let me know what you think and please thank Niteman for providing the script.

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Violet/ ... bation.mp3
Niteman

Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:49 pm

I love your 'Flirty style Violet. Thank you.
Niteman

Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:29 am

I am buzy writing a new script. Expect a surge in business.
😀
Niteman

Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:53 am

:wink: I think this one would be fun to hear by Piper, Olivia, or Violet. Seductive ladies with seductive voices.

[Performance suggestions. I would like the experience to be sweet and nurturing.]
Masturbation Session for Promotion of Personal Wellness
You are in a very understanding place with me. I want to talk to you about your masturbation. There is no humiliation. There is no shame. There is nothing shameful about the enjoyment of masturbation. There is nothing wrong with masturbation. I am a qualified counselor. Frequent ejaculations are suggested for adult men. And it is perfectly appropriate to masturbate; it is good to enjoy masturbation to get those healthy ejaculations. From my experience as a wellness counselor I have seen how masturbation encouragement can be good for a man. I enjoy helping you feel good about your masturbation. I am going to give you a list of home exercises that are masturbation experiences. I want you to masturbate for me. Hear my words. I approve of your stroking of your erect penis. Masturbation is what I am here to help you to do. I know how men use their hands to masturbate. You may masturbate for me. You may masturbate with my approval. Enjoy your healthful ejaculation experience. Masturbation is a perfectly appropriate way for a man to enjoy the experience of an ejaculation. Medical research has shown that a man can masturbate to a deep and highly pleasurable orgasm. I can provide a very special experience of masturbation encouragement for you to experience a very strong climax. I have some coupons for you to get extra wide tissues. I want you to get a generous supply of boxes of tissues. I want to be understanding of your desires and help you to masturbate. I do provide my woman’s encouragement for your masturbation stroking in a special personal way.
I approve of your masturbation. I want to help you masturbate. I want to assist your full firm erection. You can enjoy that tingly feeling in your penis. You can identify and enjoy your full erection. You can learn the feeling of building your erection in your body. You can experience your firm stroking. I approve of your masturbation.
You can masturbate for me. I talk in detail about how men masturbate. I talk about how good a man’s masturbation feels. I give this talk to you to encourage your masturbation. I am completely committed to your healthy masturbation. I want my counseling to help you masturbate. I am very willing to clearly tell you of my approval of your masturbation pleasure. I am completely committed to your masturbation.
I talk in detail about a man’s masturbation pleasure. I say the word “masturbation” clearly for your enjoyment. I am totally committed to make your masturbation a quality experience of orgasm for you. A man’s masturbation is a very private intimate activity. My encouragement is completely confidential. I want you to masturbate for me. It is good. Yes. I want you to masturbate for me. Yes. I want you to masturbate for me. Yes.
EmpressViolet

Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:21 pm

As you know, I did voice your script, Niteman. It is posted under the title you created,
"Masturbation Session for Promotion of Personal Wellness" A mouthful! That's what
she said. LOL
Niteman wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:53 am
:wink: I think this one would be fun to hear by Piper, Olivia, or Violet. Seductive ladies with seductive voices.

[Performance suggestions. I would like the experience to be sweet and nurturing.]
Masturbation Session for Promotion of Personal Wellness
You are in a very understanding place with me. I want to talk to you about your masturbation. There is no humiliation. There is no shame. There is nothing shameful about the enjoyment of masturbation. There is nothing wrong with masturbation. I am a qualified counselor. Frequent ejaculations are suggested for adult men. And it is perfectly appropriate to masturbate; it is good to enjoy masturbation to get those healthy ejaculations. From my experience as a wellness counselor I have seen how masturbation encouragement can be good for a man. I enjoy helping you feel good about your masturbation. I am going to give you a list of home exercises that are masturbation experiences. I want you to masturbate for me. Hear my words. I approve of your stroking of your erect penis. Masturbation is what I am here to help you to do. I know how men use their hands to masturbate. You may masturbate for me. You may masturbate with my approval. Enjoy your healthful ejaculation experience. Masturbation is a perfectly appropriate way for a man to enjoy the experience of an ejaculation. Medical research has shown that a man can masturbate to a deep and highly pleasurable orgasm. I can provide a very special experience of masturbation encouragement for you to experience a very strong climax. I have some coupons for you to get extra wide tissues. I want you to get a generous supply of boxes of tissues. I want to be understanding of your desires and help you to masturbate. I do provide my woman’s encouragement for your masturbation stroking in a special personal way.
I approve of your masturbation. I want to help you masturbate. I want to assist your full firm erection. You can enjoy that tingly feeling in your penis. You can identify and enjoy your full erection. You can learn the feeling of building your erection in your body. You can experience your firm stroking. I approve of your masturbation.
You can masturbate for me. I talk in detail about how men masturbate. I talk about how good a man’s masturbation feels. I give this talk to you to encourage your masturbation. I am completely committed to your healthy masturbation. I want my counseling to help you masturbate. I am very willing to clearly tell you of my approval of your masturbation pleasure. I am completely committed to your masturbation.
I talk in detail about a man’s masturbation pleasure. I say the word “masturbation” clearly for your enjoyment. I am totally committed to make your masturbation a quality experience of orgasm for you. A man’s masturbation is a very private intimate activity. My encouragement is completely confidential. I want you to masturbate for me. It is good. Yes. I want you to masturbate for me. Yes. I want you to masturbate for me. Yes.