You Finally Eat Your Own Cum......by Miss Violet

Our FREE tease and denial - orgasm denial - femdom audio files library

Moderator: Miss Molly

EmpressViolet

Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:47 pm

You have wanted to...fantasized about it...tried it. No success. Time to turn to Miss Violet and her successful secrets that lead
to the creation of a new cum craver! Mmmm.....so good!

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Violet/ ... OwnCum.mp3

Check out the sexy cum eating blog Miss Violet & Miss Olivia have: www.CoachedToEatCum.com
susan9316

Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:26 am

We all have it - the fantasy of eating our cum. Very nasty and sexy. i know that for me the thought would drive me to the edge, knowing this would be time i would eat it and then the orgasm would come and i would be left with a palmful of cum that i would not eat. Or, i would try the method of positioning myself with my back against the wall pulling my legs forward trying to get my cock as close to my wide open mouth as possible so that i could not change my mind. Still, not fully satisfactory, a face full of cum but not really eating it properly. i knew that. And i knew that i really did want to become a true cum eater.

And now i am.

To eat my cum for Mistress Violet, to be her cum slut - it is a privilege and everything that i wanted. i only want more.
EmpressViolet

Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:36 am

Thank you sweet susan! You are a wonderful cum eater. I would say you are one of the best
I have ever had. Given my lengthy journey with the fetish world, that is a high compliment.
You are a perfect example of a cum eater who does it because you know it is a tribute to your
Mistress. You do it as an act of devotion.

susan9316 wrote:
> We all have it - the fantasy of eating our cum. Very nasty and sexy. i
> know that for me the thought would drive me to the edge, knowing this would
> be time i would eat it and then the orgasm would come and i would be left
> with a palmful of cum that i would not eat. Or, i would try the method of
> positioning myself with my back against the wall pulling my legs forward
> trying to get my cock as close to my wide open mouth as possible so that i
> could not change my mind. Still, not fully satisfactory, a face full of
> cum but not really eating it properly. i knew that. And i knew that i
> really did want to become a true cum eater.
>
> And now i am.
>
> To eat my cum for Mistress Violet, to be her cum slut - it is a privilege
> and everything that i wanted. i only want more.
susan9316

Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:23 am

Thank you Mistress. That is high praise to be considered one of the best cum eaters you have ever had. i am sooo pleased to be able to eat my cum for you, for there to be no mistake as to how proud i am to devote myself to you in this way, to affirm my place as your submissive.
EmpressViolet

Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:08 am

I know you enjoy showing your devotion to me by eating cum susan. And since my latest blog posting on the
www.CoachedToEatCum.com blog I share with Ms Olivia, "Nectar of the Goddess" came out, I can tell that
you are ready to be fed the divine wingobat fluid by the Goddess herself. *smile*

susan9316 wrote:
> Thank you Mistress. That is high praise to be considered one of the best
> cum eaters you have ever had. i am sooo pleased to be able to eat my cum
> for you, for there to be no mistake as to how proud i am to devote myself
> to you in this way, to affirm my place as your submissive.
susan9316

Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:59 pm

i am always ready to be fed my cum, if release is granted. Each and every drop, every time, binding me to you more and more completely.
EmpressViolet

Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:38 pm

I can attest to that susan. *smile* The look that comes over your face as you consume your cum with such devotion. It is a beautiful sight!
susan9316 wrote:i am always ready to be fed my cum, if release is granted. Each and every drop, every time, binding me to you more and more completely.