POLL: How Important Are Audios?

Our FREE tease and denial - orgasm denial - femdom audio files library

Moderator: Miss Molly

How Important Is Hearing a Mistress's Voice Before Your Call?

I wouldn't make a call unless I've heard Mistress's voice before
35%
If I like a Mistress's pics and bio, I'd call even if I hadn't heard her voice
7%
Hearing Mistress's voice on the Audios board is the primary reason I chose to call her
39%
I would never make a call, I just like to jack off to free audio!
18%

Total votes: 322
Ally
Site Admin

Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:41 pm

We all know you boys love our cockteasing audios! We want to know how important they are to you:

Are you more likely to call if you've heard (and loved) audios by a particular CockTease Mistress?
mikestud71

Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:13 pm

for more than just hearing the voice. It gives us strokerboys some ideas of fantasies we can enjoy with a particular Mistress ourselves..bringing it to life..seeing how good they are at playing a particular role. I also enjoy the opportunity to have input in writing scripts...makes you feel more like you belong to the site and will bring you back every time. I'd love to hear more audio clips and in spite of how erotic they may be and yes..some strokerboys may be self-gratifying while listening (not me of course..ahem) but it doesn't stop us from calling but arouses us more and makes us long to call more often. Just my two cents but hope it's useful.
Ally
Site Admin

Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:09 am

Oh come on, NO one is going to admit to jacking off to free audio? :)
Ally
Site Admin

Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:10 am

mikestud71 wrote:for more than just hearing the voice. It gives us strokerboys some ideas of fantasies we can enjoy with a particular Mistress ourselves..bringing it to life..seeing how good they are at playing a particular role. I also enjoy the opportunity to have input in writing scripts...makes you feel more like you belong to the site and will bring you back every time. I'd love to hear more audio clips and in spite of how erotic they may be and yes..some strokerboys may be self-gratifying while listening (not me of course..ahem) but it doesn't stop us from calling but arouses us more and makes us long to call more often. Just my two cents but hope it's useful.
Thank you very much for taking the time to provide this feedback - I appreciate it! I too agree that the frequent updates help in creating the Community feel that we've been so fortunate to establish at Cock Control.
webjunky

Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:18 am

well to hear your voices is very important.
- while reading i can't look at the pictures simultanously, while listening i can look at the pictures
- having to scroll down for reading is also boring ....
- listening to your voices gives much more - lets say - vibrations than just reading and looking for the picture.

but to make my choice for calling ...
- i really liked the photos and bios.
- i liked the live reactions in the chat.
and when i managed to make the first call - it was just a question of luck, which of my two favorites was online. (both without personal audio samples)

and finally let me tell you - i didn't feel pitty about it yet ;)

thank you for your site(s)

kind regards, webjunky
webjunky

Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:21 am

Ally wrote:Oh come on, NO one is going to admit to jacking off to free audio? :)
well half year ago i might have choosen this point. but now i know better (i have already called once)
Ally
Site Admin

Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:56 am

webjunky wrote:
Ally wrote:Oh come on, NO one is going to admit to jacking off to free audio? :)
well half year ago i might have choosen this point. but now i know better (i have already called once)

Haha! I am only teasing. The audios are here for all to enjoy, controlled masturbators and freestylers alike <winks>
blockedcock

Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:45 am

The audios are really a great thing in my opinion - it is extremely helpful in order to gauge a particular Lady's possible compatibility with my interests/scenarios/roleplays. Full disclosure: I definitely do *stroke* while listening to certain of the audios, but I have never *jacked off*. So, I would definitely report that I basically use the audios to inflame my desire and motivate me to make the call, without a doubt. And it's a great tool enabling me to be a more informed caller.

So, THANKS FOR THE AUDIOS!!!!!
m-

Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:41 am

Ally,

I think the audios are a great addition to your site. The submitted scripts are good and the performances are Great!!!

I can't always reach my Masturbatrix and it is always nicely reinforcing to stroke to her voice on audio.

Audios should just be another aspect of training. It also satisfies ones' curiousity to hear the voices of your newest recruits.

m-

Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:41 am

I thank you Ms. Ally for posting all the audios and a big thank you as well to the ladies recording them. I love listening to them all. I admit that I often stroke to them but never cum....anymore.

I started calling before there were too many of these audio files but I can assure you that if I was trying to decide now who to call I would base it heavily on the bios and the audios. What a great way to find out what each Mistress sounds like! I also love the idea of being able to write a script and then she how it sounds coming from the lips of these beautiful women.
utahutah

Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:38 pm

Ally: I will admit to jacking off to the free audio ... that's what it is there for isn't it? I mean, besides giving us a taste of each Mistress.

However, to be fair, I have also purchased a couple of custom audios from Princess Grace.

I have said it before, and I'll say it again: Thanks very, very much for the audio samples.
Ally
Site Admin

Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:03 am

utahutah wrote:Ally: I will admit to jacking off to the free audio ... that's what it is there for isn't it? I mean, besides giving us a taste of each Mistress.

However, to be fair, I have also purchased a couple of custom audios from Princess Grace.

I have said it before, and I'll say it again: Thanks very, very much for the audio samples.
Well, personally I would be offended to know that someone listened to my audios and DIDN'T jack off :)

Stroke away, strokies!
blockedcock

Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:26 am

Thanks for the permission Ally!! I will fire up "Spank Bank" right away!!!

:lol:
gg

Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:11 pm

At the risk of beating a dead horse; everyone said it best. Thank you for the audios, the bios and the ims. All of these let me deside which mistress I'd like to call.
Niteman

Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:07 pm

I like the thought you shared with us Ally.