POLL: How Important Are Audios?

Our FREE tease and denial - orgasm denial - femdom audio files library

Moderator: Miss Molly

How Important Is Hearing a Mistress's Voice Before Your Call?

I wouldn't make a call unless I've heard Mistress's voice before
35%
If I like a Mistress's pics and bio, I'd call even if I hadn't heard her voice
7%
Hearing Mistress's voice on the Audios board is the primary reason I chose to call her
39%
I would never make a call, I just like to jack off to free audio!
18%

Total votes: 322
SlyRay

Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:23 am

Hello Mistress Ally,
The audios were critical in my deciding which Mistress to call. I wanted to be devoted to one Mistress and I eventually chose princess Lilah because of her voice and and the creativity in her audios. It has been a decision I have never regretted. She owns me now.
SlyRay
marrieddave

Fri May 23, 2008 11:44 am

Audio samples give you a great first impression of a lady's ability to get into a scene. You're all a very talented lot, I've heard samples from competition that sounded as if somebody was reading the news (without that being part of a fantasy). If that's the attitude with which a PSO records her sample that so many potential callers will listen to, it's very likely she'll be doing a grocery list or reading a book during our call.

In a positive way, it gives you a good idea who might be the right one for you to call, probably far more than the little texts. It's certainly a much bigger turn on for me than some picture (which in most cases won't be the person you're talking to anyway, I dare say); I'm here to do phone sex, after all, not webcam watching, so why should I care? (I mean, of course sexy pics are nice, but for phone sex other qualities are important to me).

The generosity with which the ladies here share recordings with us and the attention to detail that they mostly pay in them is a huge turn on and one of the reasons that made this place stand out for me and has me coming back for more instead of moving on. But not only that, I also think it's very wise business strategy; of course you'll get the occasional potential caller who'll instead just get off on the recording; but most of us will be inspired (read: extremely turned on) and want more, always more, and only the mistress' live voice will do.

so I'd say it's mutually beneficial... :D

on a related subject, one amazing lady that I recently had the (sadly interrupted) pleasure of talking to on the phone and chatting with online pointed out during the latter that she wouldn't chat when on the phone, and I think that's commendable. I know at the end of the day for most it's just a business, but even so dedication to quality is very much appreciated.
jet7111

Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:10 pm

I would not call unless I can hear her voice. Lets be honest here. Everybody in the pictures is not who they are, thats part of the fantasy. Which is cool but I want to hear their voice if I'm going to pay to talk to them I want to know what they sound like one person could sound beautiful to one guy and horrible to another. We are all different It is a must I think all the ladies should be requried to have one posted and should not get a page until one is posted. Just min 2 cents doesn't matter I enjoy it
redlght

Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:42 pm

If i may make a suggestion here is a link to a free program to level the audio out for mp3's so all your fine audios are of the same volume level it does not alter the sound file it just sets the coded gain levels that each player win amp, media player and such uses so the sound does not distort and harm the sound card of the listener http://mp3gain.sourceforge.net/download.php to use it browse to the folder you wish to gain set the gain level in the program to 90 (anything over 100 or so will go into clipping to save the sound card) then hit track gain. Hope this helps.

From the web site "Tired of reaching for your volume knob every time your mp3 player changes to a new song?
MP3Gain analyzes and adjusts mp3 files so that they have the same volume."
Ally
Site Admin

Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:50 pm

Thank you for the suggestion!
"It's MY cock - I'm just letting you play with it..."
http://www.mayicum.com
http://www.strokeforme.com
Get Enchanted! Join our Social Network at www.enchantrixempire.com - earn points for free calls!
redlght

Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:53 pm

Your Welcome, My pleasure for sure.

If your looking for a free recording program for mp3's and a few other formats try http://www.nbxsoft.com/files/mp3recorder.exe It is a low key recorder no fuss once you set it up.
susan9316

Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:33 pm

The audios are wonderful and I spend lot of time listening to them. I do then call my favorite Mistress for a wonderful session.
steph

Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:50 pm

Curtsey Ms Ally,

I believe alot has already been said before now, the audios are a great enhancer either before a call or even after the call to keep the sweet sensation. I mean this in all respect towards everyone, I believe the most recent "Penny Auction" has to have helped raise the awareness of the audios here at LDW even in despite of a little competition. I would encourage any new visitor to LDW and to the audio section to browse around I can assure you that you will find some very talented ladies

Curtsey
Ms Anns steph
teezedpurple

Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:30 am

Being a fan of tease and denial i love to stroke to the free audio scripts and bring myself to many edges without orgasm. When i get desperate for relief then i make a call and beg for release. The free audios are an enticement for subbies to call and well worth it. i will purchase some of the longer paid for audios in future. Also the fact that i can write a script and Mistress will record the audio is fantastic. LDW is simply the best Ms Alley.
mespeedie3

Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:50 am

of course no one would do such a thing. jackoff for free, hell like some of the post i vewed be for i voted. hello i just joind I think its vary important to hear mistress vioce gives a sence of choice to a listener.Hell some people dont read any more than they absolutly have to. speaking for myself off cource. I cant spell worth a crap ether. mostly becouse i dont read more. :D thanx for the opertunity to voice this fact. this should be fun.. :D
jizzheadguy

Sat May 28, 2016 10:17 pm

Yes, I love the audio snippets and gives me an idea of what she sounds like before I call.
WilliamGoorb

Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:35 pm

Hey would you mind letting me know which hosting company you're utilizing? I've loaded your blog in 3 different browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most. Can you suggest a good web hosting provider at a reasonable price? Cheers, I appreciate it!
WilliamGoorb

Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:37 pm

This website was... how do you say it? Relevant!! Finally I have found something which helped me. Thank you!
WilliamGoorb

Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:39 pm

Greetings! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this website? I'm getting tired of Wordpress because I've had problems with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be fantastic if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.
WilliamGoorb

Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:41 pm

I couldn't resist commenting. Very well written!