Here's a delightful tale of cockteasing ready to be recorded

Our FREE tease and denial - orgasm denial - femdom audio files library

Moderator: Miss Molly

macadoo

Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:05 pm

Hi neighbor.
I thought I should say hello - after all you've been living next to me for over a month already and we haven't formally met yet.
Don't mind my outfit - I was sunbathing by the pool and I heard your car pull up so I threw on this t-shirt and my cut offs.

Oh, yes - I've seen you quite a bit - and I know you've seen quite a bit of me.
I've seen you looking out your bedroom window up on the second floor while I swim and sun bathe in my yard.
You've spent hours up there watching me, haven't you?
I see you up there trying to look inconspicuous - but I have a pretty good idea of what you - and your little thing - are up to.

After all, you're a red blooded man. And I know the effect I have on red blooded men - and both of their little heads.

It's okay. No need to be embarressed, or try to hide that growing thing in your shorts - we're both adults here.

Is it my outfit that is making you so, uh, big and hard?
This t-shirt barely covers my beautiful breasts - and the nipples stick straight out. See?
And these shorts expose all of my long pretty legs - and a good bit of my perfect lttle butt too - see what I mean?

Oh my Gosh - just by turning around and showing you my butt it has caused that thing in your pants to get even bigger and harder.

Oh, I'm so sorry. I hope I'm not making your balls all blue and achey?
Am I?
Men have told me there is nothing as painful than a pair of swollen and blue testicles - except maybe getting a good hard kick right in the nuts.
Men are so funny when it comes to their balls, aren't they?

I hope we can be friends. Talk about things...share things.

I'm glad you're single.
The married men around here avoid me - on account of their wives.
Those insecure women think I'm a bit of a cocktease.
Can you imagine?

Just because I like to wear skimpy clothes that show off my incredible body, and just because their husbands can't keep their eyes off of me - and they get hard looking at little old me - they think I'm a cockteaser?

Have you ever heard anything more ridiculous?
Like it's my fault their husbands jack off to me in the shower, or beat off thinking about me while they're at work.

Anyway - you being single and all we'll be able to talk freely.

You can be like a girlfriend I can confide in. And you can confide in me too - things you can't tell your other friends.
Like how many times you have beat off while staring at me from your
window.
Don't blush. I've seen your hand moving up and down.
I'm surprised sometimes at just how fast you can stroke your cock - faster than any monkey in the zoo I've ever seen.

I know that men jerk off a whole lot - especially when they see a women like me wearing bikinis and thongs.
Believe me, I have made more men hard and caused more jack-off sessions than any stripper or centerfold you have ever seen.

So, how many times have you busted a nut over me?
Wait - let me guess first - and for goodness sake stop blushing aleady.
Okay, you've been here 30 days. I have sunbathed about 15 days in the past month. So, according to my calculations - based on what I know about men and their mastubatory habits - I have caused you to beat your meat about 45 times - 3 times for every different thong you've seen me wear.

What - more than that?
Wow - I really do make you horny don't I?
That is so....sweet.

Uh, I see I've made you really horny again right now.
Would you be a dear and show me that hard meat I have caused you to stroke 45 times in the past month.

Yes - right now.
Come on, I know you want to.

That's it....wow....that thing is really hard. And bright red too!
It's so cute, it matches my lipstick.
Let me put my lips close to it - see how close the color of my lipstick matches the redness of your dick.
They should rename this shade "cock red". Wouldn't that be funny?

It's not very big - but maybe all the pulling on it that I am causing may help it grow a bit.
Show me your nut sack too.
I wanna see that ball bag of yours. You can tell a lot about a man by the look of his nuts.

Oh My GOD! Those are the bluest balls I have seen in a long, long time.
I bet those swollen testicles of yours really hurt.
Poor babies!
I'd massage them for you but that might be too painful.
I bet they're soooo full of baby batter!

I like knowing that my new neighbor appreciates a woman's beauty.
Your hard cock, and your constant whacking off for me, does wonders for me.
Thank you baby.

Okay...I gotta get back to my pool and work on this tan.
I hope we can get together soon. Would you like that?
I can tell by the hardness of that little dicky of yours that you would like that.

Why don't you go up to your window now and watch me in my new pink thong? While you're looking and thinking about me, I'll be thinking about you with your rock hard cock in your hand.
Stroke it nice and slow for me baby.

Don't shoot your load too fast.
When you see me look up at you and throw you a big wet kiss I want to see you beat your cock like you've never beat it before. Stroke that thing like you're trying to pull it right off of your body.
And when I give you a big smile I want you to spurt your hot cream all over the windowfor me to see.

Can you do that for me baby?
Oh, you're so sweet.

I'm gonna go now.
Watch how I wiggle my butt as I walk away from you.
I know you'll be staring at it - and getting even harder for me than you are already.

See you soon up in the window my little meat-beating jerkoff of a neighbor.

You and I are gonna have lots and lots of fun together...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ms.Mandy

Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:36 pm

I'll record this one :)
1 800 740 9419
http://www.cockcontrol.com/index.php?ac ... w&tease=50
"When I'm good I'm very, very good, but when I'm bad, I'm better." Mae West