Ms. Grace - "Which One?"

Our FREE tease and denial - orgasm denial - femdom audio files library

Moderator: Miss Molly

kclondon

Sun May 28, 2006 10:38 am

so last night, still no Princess to play with, i ws thinking about the next part of this story and an idea came into my head, i wondered if you'd like it and so here i am ...

remember the scenario, a locked up cock, 3 nearly identical keys, he has to choose one. if he guesses right he gets to cum and she'll make him cum using the body part the key was attached to ... feet, hands, or breasts.

They've got dressed up for their date, gone out to eat, maybe see a movie, have a few drinks, and now he knows it's time to head back to his place for the real games to begin, it's time to chose

So they're on his couch, making out like teenagers do, his hands and mouth are all over her, she's enjoying it, knowing they're only just getting started, she's getting in to it too, amazed how every brush of her finger tips up his thighs or over his chest is driving him crazier and crazier.

and then ....

she realises that one of the keys is missing. The one from her wrist, the one that would let him have an slow oily handjob. Forcing themselves to stop, they look everywhere around the flat, but it's no use.

He's getting scared, what if the key that holds his cock has really been lost, where was that spare? But also begging her to try the other two keys, so that if the missing one isn't the right one they can carry on making out.

But she won't do that, it's not the rules of the game. So she makes him call up the restaurant, the cinema, the bar, the taxi company, and ask if anyone has handed in a little key. So he's convinced the missing key was the right one and he HAS to find it or he won't get unlocked.

What's next? Does he find the missing one? Was she just playing with his mind, hiding the key in her bag and just pushing him along for the fun of it? Is there a spare key in her flat, but oh it's so late now, why 'we both stay here tonight and go over there tomorrow'

I haven't decided yet

xx for Princess Grace
more, please, more
lipfetish

Wed May 31, 2006 2:49 am

MzGivingGrace wrote:
lipfetish wrote:My word...

All the talk about your oily hands... Meep!
Are those oily hands Mine or yours lippy? ::Giggles:: I swear I can hear the squishy noises from here. :wink: Hmmm, wanna hear about what color My nails are this week? ::giggles:: Im sure you do.
Oh man... You really know how to make me crazy. Instantly making me hard... You're too good!