Moderator: Miss Molly

Empress Holly

Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:06 am

~Empress Holly *Get all my FREE audios every Monday! Click and sign up today*
Must be 18+ Want to call Holly? 800-601-7259
dan1

Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:03 am

Holly,
I would think about you even after you jogged by and then jackoff with your image still in my mind. I'd wish you would jog to my house, knock on the door, your cleavage with sweat running down into your white wife beater tanktop, still breathing heavy...making your chest heave. Maybe just stopping in to say high, Danny, I was in the neighborhood and thought I'd stop in for a glass of water before jogging back home. You're thirsty from the run and drink the bottle of water quickly. As you tilt the bottle up high, I see your throat muscles flexing as you swallow. I think to myself how nice it would be if you were deepthroating my cock and your throat muscles were constricting on my cock the same way. As you finish the bottle of water in just a couple of large gulps, some of it ran down your tank top and got your shirt even more wet. It accentuates the flesh of your skin. You know I notice because I'm looking and no longer making eye contact. You giggle because you see my cock getting bigger. I wonder what you would do next?
Empress Holly

Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:30 am

Oh my! I wonder too! lol

I'm sure I would be fun and flexible ;) haha
~Empress Holly *Get all my FREE audios every Monday! Click and sign up today*
Must be 18+ Want to call Holly? 800-601-7259